The Hundred Mens (3 August - 3 September 2022)

Which two teams will the Final of the 2022 Hundred?

• London Spirit

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Manchester Originals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northern Superchargers

• Oval Invincibles

• Southern Brave

• Trent Rockets

• Welsh Fire

• Birmingham Phoenix

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Northern Superchargers (Playing XI): Adam Lyth, Faf du Plessis(c), Michael-Kyle Pepper(w), David Willey, Harry Brook, Adam Hose, Roelof van der Merwe, Dwayne Bravo, Wahab Riaz, Adil Rashid, Craig Miles

London Spirit (Playing XI): Daniel Bell-Drummond, Adam Rossington(w), Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Lawrence, Eoin Morgan(c), Kieron Pollard, Liam Dawson, Jordan Thompson, Nathan Ellis, Mason Crane, Brad Wheal

Superchargers won the toss and elected to bat 1st

Kane Richardson with a man of the match performance last night and Welsh Fire show how weak their batting lineup is, Zampa is no number 8, and from7 onwards they look a little thin

its 100 balls a team has to bat for.

why would you worry if the batting looks thin from #7 ?

i'd like to know that stats on the average number of balls numbers 7-11 face in total in this format.

if an opener bats right through they will have faced 50 or so balls.

its 100 balls a team has to bat for.

why would you worry if the batting looks thin from #7 ?

i'd like to know that stats on the average number of balls numbers 7-11 face in total in this format.

if an opener bats right through they will have faced 50 or so balls.
I understand your point. I guess I didnt think of it so much like that, but given he bats at 11 in BBL and for the national team, i guess you have a point batting doesnt matter so much.

I watched the womens game last night, i think is Wolvaardt and from memory she was batting at 4 or so, but sometimes they dont utilise their wickets in hand or remaining batsman so much. Dare I say it if a team is down 7 or 8 wickets batting first, they are probably going on to lose in a format like The Hundred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15th match of The Hundred about to kick off in 15 minutes

Birmingham Phoenix (Playing XI): Miles Hammond, Will Smeed, Moeen Ali(c), Liam Livingstone, Matthew Wade(w), Chris Benjamin, Benny Howell, Tom Helm, Henry Brookes, Timm van der Gugten, Imran Tahir

Trent Rockets (Playing XI): Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Tom Kohler-Cadmore(w), Ian Cockbain, Colin Munro, Lewis Gregory(c), Samit Patel, Daniel Sams, Luke Wood, Sam Cook, Tabraiz Shamsi

Birmingham Phoenix have won the toss and have opted to field

Back