Remove this Banner Ad

Onya Testy! Another Mateflon for the Fab Four!

S26 Barrybran

S27 Tandy
S28 Test Tickle

Looking forward to seeing Cadaver win in S29
giphy.gif

You mean to tell me I turned up here and didn't win a trophy?

The world I grewed up in is gawn.

And congrats Test Tickle , well deserved win, you're a gun.

And a special thank you to @MWPP, @AuntyBlindEye and @Test Tickle for their write-ups this evening! We all know I fail to get it done each season despite vowing to every time, so it's a huge help and an important step in launching into our next season. What a joyous one it promises to be!

Thank you, and good night!
Would you like us to try and do it through the year next year ?

Sorry I'm late, I've been planning to overthrow the Admin !!!! Congratulations Test Tickle , well deserved !!

Did I happen to win anything, 'cause the Roys have won Sweet FA recently, so hoping my luck would turn around soonish… ??

No, ok then..... :(

Congrats Test Tickle !

Huge rookie season AuntyBlindEye

Best Simmer JoshWoodenSpoon

Well done to all that got awards and good luck in S29.
You have a great squad and it's been great playing against you lot this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright mates fun's over.

New season. New assistant coach.

It's time we ditched this front-running, showboating brand and got back to fundamentals. I want forwards chasing, I want midfielders blocking, I was defenders actually playing on someone, I want 18 on the ground at all times. We know the talent's there, now let's unlock our true potential.

Alright mates fun's over.

New season. New assistant coach.

It's time we ditched this front-running, showboating brand and got back to fundamentals. I want forwards chasing, I want midfielders blocking, I was defenders actually playing on someone, I want 18 on the ground at all times. We know the talent's there, now let's unlock our true potential.
Someone is still trippin balls

Cheers mate.

I enjoy playing against you very much. I'll enjoy playing with you next year even more.
You joining the Dees? Interesting - I’ll see if I can find a spot on the bench for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back