PS4 The Last of Us Part 2 (SPOILERS THREAD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously that ending?

The next day after finishing it I can't believe the crap last part of the storyline. There were so many good options/paths they could have gone down but didn't

I was thinking it would go down one of the following paths

Abby taking Ellie to the fireflies
Both Ellie and Abby dying

Seriously that ending?

The next day after finishing it I can't believe the crap last part of the storyline. There were so many good options/paths they could have gone down but didn't

I was thinking it would go down one of the following paths

Abby taking Ellie to the fireflies
Both Ellie and Abby dying
By the end of the game you wanted to hate Ellie and root for Abbey which i didn't agree with

This is exactly why the game is so good. It makes you so ******* uncomfortable and shitty and unhappy.

Kinda like what you might feel if zombies * everything up.

By the end of the game you wanted to hate Ellie and root for Abbey which i didn't agree with
It’s the feeling you get after an epic game that ends up a draw. Except you started barracking for one team and switched halfway thru because they were being dicks.

I think it sets up the series for a huge redemption story in the 3rd. Maybe saving the world thru sacrifice in the process.

This is exactly why the game is so good. It makes you so ******* uncomfortable and shitty and unhappy.

Kinda like what you might feel if zombies fu** everything up.

Pretty damn good. It was revenged based for both characters and it was fun. The combat scenes were awesome. Visuals awesome, special mention to the scenes where it rained and playing it through a decent headset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back