PS4 The Last of Us Part II - PS5 Remaster coming Jan 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I was accidentally spoiled with Joels death scene might as well get spoiled now.

He gets beaten to death with a golf club and then spat on you think you would use Ellie to get revenge but nope for the rest of the game you use this Abbey character (who's most likely a transgender) to hunt down Ellie.

fck you ND for ruining two beloved characters so we can use some transgender male with a golf club to hunt down Ellie who is the bad guy.

Was going to buy the game but not anymore after reading the spoilers. In some ways I'm glad I did
because I wouldn't be able to finish the game after Joels death where you end up using the person who killed him to hunt down Ellie.

Spoiler alert?

What’s going to piss me off is the shills will praise the game while the fans will cop it for not liking the game getting labeld as bigots,man babies etc when it gets released.

The person who leaked this is fckd going to get destroyed in court by ND and Sony and for what because you have issues with your ex employer? whilst people are praising him as a hero this person is also not that bright and an idiot.

What’s going to piss me off is the shills will praise the game while the fans will cop it for not liking the game getting labeld as bigots,man babies etc when it gets released.

The person who leaked this is fckd going to get destroyed in court by ND and Sony and for what because you have issues with your ex employer? whilst people are praising him as a hero this person is also not that bright and an idiot.

It's looking like it wasn't a disgruntled employee

"SIE has identified the primary individuals responsible for the unauthorized release of TLOU2 assets. They are not affiliated with Naughty Dog or SIE. We are unable to comment further because the information is subject to an on-going investigation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I was accidentally spoiled with Joels death scene might as well get spoiled now.

He gets beaten to death with a golf club and then spat on you think you would use Ellie to get revenge but nope for the rest of the game you use this Abbey character (who's most likely a transgender) to hunt down Ellie.

fck you ND for ruining two beloved characters so we can use some transgender male with a golf club to hunt down Ellie who is the bad guy.

1. She's not.
2. Ellie does, Joel dies 2-3 hours into the game, you play as Ellie and hunt down and kill all of Abby's friends, Abby than becomes playable and you get revenge.
3. There is no homophobic cult

Game looks fantastic, looks dark as the first game promised to be.

I regret cancelling my preorder of the 'I Spend All My Money On Stupid Video Game Shit' edition. I was afraid EB games wouldn't be in business by the time of release!

Unfortunately I caved and seen the spoilers. Whilst it seems a bit out there I definitely still have faith in naughty dog and think this will be amazing.
Guess we'll find out soon

Very excited for this. Part of me does feel bitter about having waited so long. But that feeling will go out the window if it's good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back