PS4 The Last of Us Part II - PS5 Remaster coming Jan 19

Remove this Banner Ad

I know the above post didn't say a whole heap, but anything about the story (conjecture, direction etc) should be behind spoiler tags IMO

I want to go in clean and don't want to have to avoid this threat for another 7 weeks
giphy.gif

When TLOU 2 drops I'll give the supermods a heads up to keep an eye on the thread. They were pretty crucial in helping me keep the RDR2 thread mostly spoiler free (except for one notable occassion which is the first and only time I have ever had to flex my mod hammer). Most users here are pretty trustworthy, but like anything if you're trying to avoid spoilers then simply stay off the internet.

So the story is apparently sjw trash.

Disappointing that ND went down that path a lot of fans won't buy the game now.

Why must hollywood and game developers continue to pander to these groups of people they aren't the ones who will buy the game and play it.

You're an idiot. Out of curiosity, did you play Left Behind?

errr.. what? Goodluck if you're downloading it with our crappy internet!

The Last of Us Part 2 Download Is 100GB Minimum
They've got to contain the clickers somehow!
By Jordan Oloman

The digital download of The Last of Us Part 2 will require at least 100GB of hard-drive space.

The game's American store page, includes the space requirement at the bottom amid licensing and copyright details. It was already common knowledge that the physical release of The Last of Us Part 2 would ship on two discs, so it's no surprise that the digital download is sizeable.

Red Dead Redemption 2 first brought back the two-disc trend when it launched back in October 2018, but stopped you from having to switch halfway through by including a Data Disc and a Play Disc. Whatever format you go for, make sure you clean up your PS4's storage before release day.

It's been a rough week for The Last of Us 2 after major plot points from the game were leaked earlier in the week. Check out our PSA to help you stay clear of spoilers. Amidst the chaos, Sony pegged an updated release date for the game, with The Last of Us Part 2 now launching on June 19th. The game was originally delayed indefinitely due to supply chain problems related to the COVID-19 pandemic.

For more on The Last of Us Part 2, check out these screenshots which offer a glimpse at the game's vistas and returning character.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By Jordan Oloman

The digital download of The Last of Us Part 2 will require at least 100GB of hard-drive space.

The game's American store page, includes the space requirement at the bottom amid licensing and copyright details. It was already common knowledge that the physical release of The Last of Us Part 2 would ship on two discs, so it's no surprise that the digital download is sizeable.

Red Dead Redemption 2 first brought back the two-disc trend when it launched back in October 2018, but stopped you from having to switch halfway through by including a Data Disc and a Play Disc. Whatever format you go for, make sure you clean up your PS4's storage before release day.

It's been a rough week for The Last of Us 2 after major plot points from the game were leaked earlier in the week. Check out our PSA to help you stay clear of spoilers. Amidst the chaos, Sony pegged an updated release date for the game, with The Last of Us Part 2 now launching on June 19th. The game was originally delayed indefinitely due to supply chain problems related to the COVID-19 pandemic.

For more on The Last of Us Part 2, check out these screenshots which offer a glimpse at the game's vistas and returning character.

Isn't that standard now?

By Jordan Oloman

Thank god i have very fast NBN

Tempted to see the spoilers just to know why everyone is freaking it and boycotting the game Troy Baker (actor who played Joel) said to keep an open mind a while back I bet it's nothing and people are over reacting

I don't think they were all that unexpected.

Very disappointing that it has leaked, disappointing that I saw it, I'll play the game but overall the hype has died massively.
I keep reading this, that the spoilers have killed all hype for the games for those that have read it.... makes me even more tempted to check out the leaks, but holding strong, for now.

Maybe only for a blockbuster title.

I can only think of three games - RD2, FF7R and now this.

Fallout, COD w/ Warzone are another two that take up over 100g.

Shaping up to be one of the biggest disappointments of all time methinks

Shaping up to be one of the biggest disappointments of all time methinks

Well it was up against a real tough task against number 1. I don't see anything to suggest the game will be s**t.

Well it was up against a real tough task against number 1. I don't see anything to suggest the game will be s**t.

Have you read the spoilers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back