The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

For anyone who watched Lego Masters, the winning build, Poseidon, is on display at the Chadstone lego store.

They have it at the front where anyone can see it, not in the ticketed section.

Question, I have just signed up for the VIP program on the Lego site, does anyone know that if I placed separate orders this month over $150 if I would get more than one of the of the specials they send? For instance today (it has since been removed) they had the space ride bonus set on offer, would they send one out with each separate order that meets the minimum requirements, or are they limited to one per person?

Question, I have just signed up for the VIP program on the Lego site, does anyone know that if I placed separate orders this month over $150 if I would get more than one of the of the specials they send? For instance today (it has since been removed) they had the space ride bonus set on offer, would they send one out with each separate order that meets the minimum requirements, or are they limited to one per person?

It generally says in the fine print that the GWPs are limited to one per household. I'm not sure how (or even if) they check that, as I've never ordered twice in the period of an offer. You could give it a try - the worst that can happen is you have $300 worth of Lego arrive on your doorstep :).

It generally says in the fine print that the GWPs are limited to one per household. I'm not sure how (or even if) they check that, as I've never ordered twice in the period of an offer. You could give it a try - the worst that can happen is you have $300 worth of Lego arrive on your doorstep :).
Yeah I'll probably give it a go at some point. Just looking at the extra points offers and would order after each pay rather than spend one big amount. Will report back if I ever get an extra special.

It's a Legoland Discovery Centre. Couldn't get in the day I went as you need a child with you except on special adults only nights :p.

There is a shop as well, which isn't particularly big, but does stock some of the things that are hard to get even online. I got the seasonal Brickheadz when I went.

Had an email about a David Jones offer for 25% today only. Saw the discount when I searched this morning at work and when I went to apply it when I was home, it was gone. Turns out it was a glitch not meant for Lego and they have removed it. Should have purchased straight away!

Check if Target have what you want, they are running 20% off at the moment, but that's off their usual prices, often lower than RRP.
Looking at the Voltron set. Will go back to Myer with the 20% sale they have. Just had a chance for the extra 5% yesterday plus a chance to claim 5% back on Raiz rewards as well. Next time I'll just do it straight away haha, that'll teach me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lego S@H currently has double points until the 7th, as well as a bigger range of specials, including most of the Lego Movie 2 sets at 20% off. Awesomely, this includes Apocalpseburg (reduced to $400). There's also a freebie Creator Pelican on offer. If you're after any of those sets, that's pretty much a perfect storm, I'd suggest you get in quick :thumbsu:

Awesome :thumbsu: . If you have time, the B model (garbage truck) is worth building too.

i built it as A Model first , then pulled it apart and rebuilt it as B Model. B model looks great and takes up less space on shelf

Has anyone purchased through myhobbies.com.au before? Myer have run out of stock on what I want and this is the only other option at the same discounted price. Would love to hear some experiences with them.

Has anyone purchased through myhobbies.com.au before? Myer have run out of stock on what I want and this is the only other option at the same discounted price. Would love to hear some experiences with them.

I haven't, but a general comment form a collector friend is that some of these mail order places don't guarantee that boxes will arrived undamaged. If you don't care about that, it shouldn't be an issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back