Society & Culture Rask's nephew is a ****head thread (and all things crap housemates). HE'S GONE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother moved back home after some years when I was in uni. Was fast asleep after studying for exams all night, when a cop wakes me up is telling me to get out of bed. The campaigner has caused the cops to raid our house again haha

Don't miss living with him to be honest

I was living Apollo bay doing a hospitality course.

Was staying with older woman .
She had a guy come over, and" I could hear everything":eekv1:.

My next youngest brother was staying with me .
He was being a campaigner.

I said ok let's go for a drive .
Fuuuu run out of petrol..:embarrassedv1:.

A car stopped.. ok we'll take you into town.get in.
Via a drug deal...:eekv1:...

I felt lucky they dropped us off back at the car ..

I had my brother youngest one and another guy live at my old place .

Fuuuu me ...side ways .

They would mess the place up .
I used to rage :madv1: fuuu clean this shite up before I get home from work or I better see your stuffed backed up.
Gets home ...order was restored.

I run into my brother's ex who stayed over abit .
She said I used to almost cry when you were raging.🤣.

One day I went to my brother's room he and he's GF were cleaning mah wheels inside :eekv1:.

The other guy one early morning his alarm keep on going and going after the 5th snooze .
I turned off the power ...
He was mega late ...for work got in trouble.
Then moved out .

30 years ago when I was living in barracks during a time when people's wake up alarms were via dedicated clocks plugged into mains power, I had a bad habit of leaving my alarm on when I'd disappeared for a weekend of leave. So at 6AM Saturday morning WAAAH! WAAH! WAAH! until someone reset the power to my room.

Still gets brought up when I see someone from that time

My brother moved back home after some years when I was in uni. Was fast asleep after studying for exams all night, when a cop wakes me up is telling me to get out of bed. The campaigner has caused the cops to raid our house again haha

Bringing the cops in is up there with overdosing in someone's house as the height of bad manners.

My old housemate didn't understand the concept of "keeping the heat out". It'd be a 35 degree day and he'd open the windows and blinds at the peak of the heat for some inexplicable reason - after I'd already shut them in the morning. Nothing on Rask's nephew though lol
What is way worse I reckon is when you finally get the house all warm with the heater and they will keep going outside and leaving the door open. How ****in hard is it to shut a door.

Last edited:
I was living Apollo bay doing a hospitality course.

Was staying with older woman .
She had a guy come over, and" I could hear everything":eekv1:.

Not a flatmate but a villa on the same property.

Seeing as how my garage that I lived in was mere metres away from villa no2 bedroom, when the couple in there ever got frisky, I could hear pretty much everything, especially the chick.

Never heard a peep out of the guy tho :tearsofjoy:

Seeing as how my garage that I lived in was mere metres away from villa no2 bedroom, when the couple in there ever got frisky, I could hear pretty much everything, especially the chick.

Reckon he might have been too busy concentrating furiously on how cows stay warm in winter in Mongolia :)

Same thing happened in Hobart motel.

Got to place got room key ..telly ,fridge ,phone all not working .
Went down to reception.
I tell them .
Ok what room ...ok be there in 5.

Well the room next door were going at it ...I mean right at it ...she was loud.

The lady from reception comes to room...I could tell she's trying to keep a straight face ..

I say something silly like they surely they be finished soon ..
Walls could be abit thicker...

Got new room ...rest of stay was peaceful.

Same thing happened in Hobart motel.

Got to place got room key ..telly ,fridge ,phone all not working .
Went down to reception.
I tell them .
Ok what room ...ok be there in 5.

Well the room next door were going at it ...I mean right at it ...she was loud.
Must have been 2 cousins really loving each other..

Stayed 2 nights in Canberra.

Same thing with room.
Fridge was out ...telly cords and wires all out .

Got reception to room .

Well what a stuck up mole .

Ummm maintenance haven't done their job have they ....like her face was going to crack...

I'm going to have to give you a new room ain't I ..(like it was a big inconvenience to her).

Got a king room tho...
King bed ...so good .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least the nephew hasn't bitten the tops off the Toblerone

My housemate keeps leaving rubbish in the sink, can't stack the dishwasher for s**t, and has ultimate control of the TV remote. She whines a lot too. Been putting up with her for 10 years now.

If I ever say on here that I miss living with my nephew feel free to slap me.

At least the nephew hasn't bitten the tops off the Toblerone

My housemate keeps leaving rubbish in the sink, can't stack the dishwasher for s**t, and has ultimate control of the TV remote. She whines a lot too. Been putting up with her for 10 years now.

Is that missus Dumb..??
:roflv1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back