Society & Culture Rask's nephew is a ****head thread (and all things crap housemates). HE'S GONE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even better, call the cops before getting home and if it's just the idiot there saying "it was only a joke", then maybe the cops can scare the s**t out of him anyway for making a false report or something
Nah I would see it first, dont want to be wasting the police's time.

I'd be stopping somewhere for a weapon on the way home...

Maybe something with some plausible deniability. Buy 1000 tomatoes so you need a knife, or buy a helmet and some gloves so you need a cricket bat.

The w***er just called me at work and said, "Oh no. It looks like someone has been in your house and sprayed graffiti throughout".
Line is well crossed by now Rask..
Need to take drastic action now.
Like immediately make this guy homeless.
He is just taking the piss now.
And taking massive advantage of you.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be a shame if Rask found out it was true, went to the local pub to sit in front of a CCTV camera and drown his sorrows while an unidentified and unknown number of random individuals coincidentally descended on his place and took care of the nephew, his car and his belongings.
I'm trying to think if I know anyone who would bash someone up for me.

Maybe my brother he's a big guy. My ex would have for sure. .. I don't really have anyone else. My dad and uncle are way too old for that now

He's a lying bullshit artist like I suspected. He didn't do it and now denying that he even called me. Less than 12 hours to go.

He's a lying bullshit artist like I suspected. He didn't do it and now denying that he even called me. Less than 12 hours to go.

Did you pick up a baseball bat on the way home?

Time to use the ******* thing.

And to change the locks while he's away.

Anyone know if I take out a restraining order against him is he allowed to collect his car? Would be great if I had the car outside my place and he wasn't able to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back