SFA Fundraiser Sweet FA Heritage Round on Now: Proudly Raising Funds for the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally catching up as I was out today, my inlaws moved over to SA today !!!

Well done SFAers, proving your might.
But us GDers worked hard to try and get back in the game! Proud of you all 🤗

I'll chip in $2 for every disposal Gralin makes, and $5 for every MWPP tackle and then probably a little extra 😊
So Gralin only had one goal, and MWPP had three tackles, so that's an extra $17 to my original $25 but I'll round it up to another $25 😊

Count me in - GD board has to win :cool:

And happy to pledge $25 straight up, plus $1 per disposal & $5 per free against

Donation made: $25 + $12 (12 kicks) + $5 (5 handballs) = $42

And while I was apparently a clean player with the umpires not spotting any behind the play elbows, I added $10 for the 2 frees received - kinda self punishment for the missed goal in the first, but I did warn you all earlier in week that I wasn’t the one you wanted kicking for goal…

1687001451011.png

Well I'm *ing rooted after 100% time on ground
Gonna go donate now

ps dark mode rules

Finally catching up as I was out today, my inlaws moved over to SA today !!!

Well done SFAers, proving your might.
But us GDers worked hard to try and get back in the game! Proud of you all 🤗

So Gralin only had one goal, and MWPP had three tackles, so that's an extra $17 to my original $25 but I'll round it up to another $25 😊

Donation made: $25 + $12 (12 kicks) + $5 (5 handballs) = $42

And while I was apparently a clean player with the umpires not spotting any behind the play elbows, I added $10 for the 2 frees received - kinda self punishment for the missed goal in the first, but I did warn you all earlier in week that I wasn’t the one you wanted kicking for goal…

View attachment 1715149
Great stuff :thumbsu:

Best bunch of people ever. What a terrific online community Bigfooty is…even the dark mode serial killers 🫶
christian bale film GIF

Thanks for your hospitality & generosity Gee Dees. Hope you had a bit of fun despite the result. Shout out to Kurve who had my measure in the forward line. Bit of Wayne Qarey in your performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New WW game starting Sunday 25th

Thanks for your hospitality & generosity Gee Dees. Hope you had a bit of fun despite the result. Shout out to Kurve who had my measure in the forward line. Bit of Wayne Qarey in your performance.

And a bit of Jakovich in yours Tonga Bob . Good game, we shall meet again.

So this is what it feels like to play in a win.

Thanks for the fun banter GD'ers, and well done to Wosh, Kennedy Parker and everyone else who helped make this event happen.

Also, I pledge $5 for every por_please_ya disposal and an extra $10 for every Dingster goal, with a minimum guarantee of $50 as a backup in case my usual dancing partners both have tough days
por_please_ya had 16 disposals and Dingster kicked a goal so that pledge works out to $90 (beating my $50 minimum guarantee) , donated :)

por_please_ya had 16 disposals and Dingster kicked a goal so that pledge works out to $90 (beating my $50 minimum guarantee) , donated :)
Extremely generous! Thank you so much for contributing to such a worthy cause and also the fun 🫶

Nearly at $1500 now guys and gals, amazing stuff.

In Qooty, anyone can play in the Ruck … even thewizardmelon

What do you mean “even”, it’s my main position lmao. Big, tall, but perennially slow, poor below my knees, average kick and run out of gas after 5mins - sounds exactly like me 😅😂

What do you mean “even”, it’s my main position lmao. Big, tall, but perennially slow, poor below my knees, average kick and run out of gas after 5mins - sounds exactly like me 😅😂

You can have a 🌈 for that

Just made my $20 donation for my 2 goals.

Amazing to see around $1500 raised from this exhibition match. All for a great cause. Great job to all who organised it and all who gave whatever they could for a great cause.

This was fun. Thanks for having us, GD Board!

I'm enjoying seeing people who put some thought into fun, generous pledges, ultimately just going "pfft, have that and I'll round it up/punish myself/pretend something happened."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back