SFA Fundraiser Sweet FA Heritage Round on Now: Proudly Raising Funds for the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.

Remove this Banner Ad

So I just donate through the gofundme, right?

Devastated that I didn't knock anyone out, but I'm going to pay for it and pretend I did.
Yep just through the GoFundMe link in the OP.

The sim is a fickle beast. I think you actually copped an ironout searching through the commentary text. Maybe you'll need to get the square up post-game.

1 : 21.39 {rW} - OOOOOOOooohh... thewizardmelon has poleaxed nobbyiscool.

Yep just through the GoFundMe link in the OP.

The sim is a fickle beast. I think you actually copped an ironout searching through the commentary text. Maybe you'll need to get the square up post-game.

1 : 21.39 {rW} - OOOOOOOooohh... thewizardmelon has poleaxed nobbyiscool.

Done mate, a quiet game meant I just sent my minimum pledge of a fitty.

When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all… sounds like I did things right

My pledge of $2 a disposal is looking like a bargain, I might have to throw in a bit more

Thanks guys, that was a fun read
Cheers and thanks so much for joining in and especially for your donation, the SFA really is a great community once you get past the flogs.
23 years on BF can't be too bad :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers and thanks so much for joining in and especially for your donation, the SFA really is a great community once you get past the flogs.
23 years on BF can't be too bad :p
23?!?!?! That’s older than me

Ok folks.
I've donated. Was a fun few day spent with y'all.

Thank you for your $$$$ donation to Donate to Sikh Volunteers Australia

Donor name: Horsie.
Donation date: June 17, 2023
Receipt issued: 2023-06-17 08:59:58
Donation to: Donate to Sikh Volunteers Australia​

Boomer feels after that workout - enjoyed reading all the banter. Had a belly laugh with a few - so thanks to all who took part and those who organised
A072AC21-2ABC-4229-A0EC-45E14F5CBCAE.jpeg E0C57866-B4AE-4030-970D-BF6F63812B2D.gif

akkaps, Gralin, RU_, Off The Couch, por_please_ya, Chipmunk, MrsEddieBetts, Riviat, DickieKnee, Kurve, myblueroan, Dogs_R_Us, cats_09, Caesar, Forward Press, caesar88, nobbyiscool, JoseMourinho

Hey GDers, a big thanks for giving this a go, as of right now we've almost hit $1k raise for the Sikhs which is amazing.
I'm gonna do a few obligatory plugs now. :)

If you thought this was a cool concept, over on the Sweet FA board we do have an equivalent charity game to happen in a couple weeks time also supporting Sikh Volunteers Australia so feel free to check it out.

It pits cool as s**t BF Dark Mode users like myself against lame light mode users like Wosh.

Right now SFA preliminary finals are set to be played tomorrow. I believe Ligma is actually playing in one of these so if you want to come take a looksee and watch her spud it up here are the links - games usually posted around 4-5pm on Sunday.

If anyone is curious about how it all works, me, Wosh and the rest of the SFAers will stick around for a week for casual chat and to answer any questions. Quick references for info include the thread below and also a really slick website that one of our amazing posters made. ✨

Finally, I recall some of you were interested in werewolf/mafia games and we regularly host those in this sub-forum. So if you want to play just look for werewolf discussion thread and I'm sure someone will notify you of when a new game accepts sign-ups.

akkaps, Gralin, RU_, Off The Couch, por_please_ya, Chipmunk, MrsEddieBetts, Riviat, DickieKnee, Kurve, myblueroan, Dogs_R_Us, cats_09, Caesar, Forward Press, caesar88, nobbyiscool, JoseMourinho

Hey GDers, a big thanks for giving this a go, as of right now we've almost hit $1k raise for the Sikhs which is amazing.
I'm gonna do a few obligatory plugs now. :)

If you thought this was a cool concept, over on the Sweet FA board we do have an equivalent charity game to happen in a couple weeks time also supporting Sikh Volunteers Australia so feel free to check it out.

It pits cool as s**t BF Dark Mode users like myself against lame light mode users like Wosh.

Right now SFA preliminary finals are set to be played tomorrow. I believe Ligma is actually playing in one of these so if you want to come take a looksee and watch her spud it up here are the links - games usually posted around 4-5pm on Sunday.

If anyone is curious about how it all works, me, Wosh and the rest of the SFAers will stick around for a week for casual chat and to answer any questions. Quick references for info include the thread below and also a really slick website that one of our amazing posters made. ✨

Finally, I recall some of you were interested in werewolf/mafia games and we regularly host those in this sub-forum. So if you want to play just look for werewolf discussion thread and I'm sure someone will notify you of when a new game accepts sign-ups.
Oh that Ligma girl who got subbed off 7 times? EWWWWWW

If anyone wants to play WW, add your name to the tag thread in the Club Room or just reply here and I'll let the next game mod know to include you.

$1,141 raised so far for Sikh volunteers! You people are awesome.

We still have our sister game Light Mode v Dark Mode (serial killers) to play over on the SFA board so that will continue to go up.
Feel free to play there too to get a feel for the place, no obligation...it's all just in the name of fun and charity.

Try to stay on the ground challenge (impossible)

Ligma 0 (On) 11.56 (Off) 18.42 (On) 19.22 (Off) 29.33 (On) 60.59 (Off) 81.12 (On) 96.1 (Off) Total : 59%

The ground is lava

Remove this Banner Ad

Back