SFA Fundraiser Sweet FA Heritage Round on Now: Proudly Raising Funds for the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.

Remove this Banner Ad

I kicked 1.4

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Great fun and hope you had a blast GeeDee peeps.

okeydoke7 played his part and I'll be happily donating $50 to this great cause.
Well done, didn't remind me of when we won a Premiership together at all

Try to stay on the ground challenge (impossible)

Ligma 0 (On) 11.56 (Off) 18.42 (On) 19.22 (Off) 29.33 (On) 60.59 (Off) 81.12 (On) 96.1 (Off) Total : 59%

Try to stay on the ground challenge (impossible)

Ligma 0 (On) 11.56 (Off) 18.42 (On) 19.22 (Off) 29.33 (On) 60.59 (Off) 81.12 (On) 96.1 (Off) Total : 59%
Couldn't happen to a nicer 10

All jokes aside thanks for having us GD board folks. That was a really fun week… I should have known you guys would be awesome fun to generally discuss things with

Commiserations on the result but I hope we’ve raised a fortune and I hope you all genuinely consider coming and joining us in the SFA, you’d all be great to have around

Thanks to all the GD guys and girls for joining in with this slightly organised chaos !!

If it’s been entertaining for you to think about, feel free to visit the Sweet FA board and say hi !! We’d love to see you !!

The Gee Dees were brave and kicked some late goals to keep the margin to a respectable 36 points in the end. The SFAers crazy accuracy was the difference with the scoring shots being 23 to 22.

Highlights:
For the Gee Dees myblueroan was great in the midfield with 26 disposals, 5 marks and 4 tackles.

Off The Couch was strong in the backline intercepting with 16 disposals and 8 marks.

Ligma was came on/off the bench 7 times.

okeydoke7 was swapped to the back pocket.

gab213, the most recent season's leading SFA goal kicker - 1 goal
Okeydoke7, Hall of Fame full forward in the SFA with 998 career goals - 2 goals
JoseMourinho - 6 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All jokes aside thanks for having us GD board folks. That was a really fun week… I should have known you guys would be awesome fun to generally discuss things with

Commiserations on the result but I hope we’ve raised a fortune and I hope you all genuinely consider coming and joining us in the SFA, you’d all be great to have around
Haha.
Once a year is plenty.
But thanks. And kudos for your brilliant efforts.
Will donate soon.
:heartribbon:🐎

Evening all,

GD board lurker here. To pay for my sins, I'll put in $40 and an extra dollar for each dreamteam point I receive.

Hope to see many of you dip your toe in.
As promised:
1686990401887.png

Massive thanks to everyone that gave this a go. GD mods Gough, Gralin, MrsEddieBetts, RU_ for allowing us crazies to make this happen on your board and Wosh for all the work in setting this up.

Please don't forget to make your donation in support of the Sikhs.

Donation link is here:

I pledged $2 per disposal in addition to my initial $25. I got 10 kicks and 8 handballs in the sim so I'll be adding $36. 👍

Wosh and I will organise a list of donors for badges to be awarded in the subsequent days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back