Society & Culture Rask's nephew is a ****head thread (and all things crap housemates). HE'S GONE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG more lies, You wouldn’t be reacting the way you are if you thought it wasn’t me. You left your tablet wide open with this thread title showing and the Bigfooty logo when you went out to collect your dogs yesterday which I walked past and suddenly noticed which wasn’t then hard to create an account and check all your history…

What’s more I even confronted you late last night about why on earth you would think I’m after your money as you mentioned in this forum, Utter nonsense.

My tablet goes to sleep after about 10 seconds and needs a password to re-enter so that's bullshit. Since you know about me collecting my dogs I'll assume it is you but there's no way you found out about this the way you say it did. You've obviously been stalking me online which is another thing to add to the restraining order I'm currently completing including the threats of violence last night before you left.

This folks is what I've been subjected to for the last two years.

Probably time for this thread to take a break especially with what is happening off big footy raskolnikov if you need copies of anything that has been removed let me know

No. He's taking a train to Brisbane at 3am. I should tell him that I'll take him to the station if we use his car. That way I'll have his keys.
Leave his car at the station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back