Scape Goat The Lid: Where is it at?

Is the lid off?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

we can make a prelim

players didnt look down after the game against melbourne, no one talks about maybe we had put the cue in the rack

cant run out 4ths so why bust a gut running out a pointless 4th

we'll play 4 quarters

we can make a prelim

players didnt look down after the game against melbourne, no one talks about maybe we had put the cue in the rack

cant run out 4ths so why bust a gut running out a pointless 4th

we'll play 4 quarters
I love your confidence! Can't say I see it personally, but I love it.

And you will be my guru if we actually do make the prelim!

The lid is off!
We lost Buddy, Reid and Paddy Mac, also Ladhams hasn't played well this year. Thats our spine! add to that, Rampe, Mills and Paps missing a lot of footy, Amartey, McDonald and Hickey missing a lot of footy... and we've still made finals! Bloody good effort
If we can win a final or two We've had an excellent year, exceeding expectations - Players, coaches and culture should be lauded

The lid is off!
We lost Buddy, Reid and Paddy Mac, also Ladhams hasn't played well this year. Thats our spine! add to that, Rampe, Mills and Paps missing a lot of footy, Amartey, McDonald and Hickey missing a lot of footy... and we've still made finals! Bloody good effort
If we can win a final or two We've had an excellent year, exceeding expectations - Players, coaches and culture should be lauded

from where we were at one stage, 10-12 weeks ago, just making finals has been a great achievement
to win a final would be a huge boost and valuable experience for the playing group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off for 2024.
If we get Grundy.

Explode Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Back