The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like Poch was pretty keen to leave if things weren't done his way so there's really no point staying together. Sounds amicable.

Those last 5 games really changed the landscape.

I'm surprised he was given the boot. Things looked on the up for him.

RDZ is now unemployed......

Sounds like Poch was pretty keen to leave if things weren't done his way so there's really no point staying together. Sounds amicable.

Those last 5 games really changed the landscape.

Okay, that’s fair. Normally you can make a list of who is available in the managerial world but I can’t think of anyone outside of de Zerbi right now.

Okay, that’s fair. Normally you can make a list of who is available in the managerial world but I can’t think of anyone outside of de Zerbi right now.

Isn't de Zerbi leaving Brighton because he wanted a bigger say on how things were run? He won't get that at Chelsea.

McKenna, Amorim and Kompany are some other names being mentioned.

Isn't de Zerbi leaving Brighton because he wanted a bigger say on how things were run? He won't get that at Chelsea.

McKenna, Amorim and Kompany are some other names being mentioned.

That’s true with de Zerbi. But it would be interesting to see how much that could change if Chelsea offer him big money to manage them.

I'd go for Michel or Sebastian Hoeneß if it was up to me. Don't mind De Zerbi but he'd want too much control.

Worried it'll be McKenna.

So what it is looking like?

Bayern - Poch
Man Utd - Tuchel
Chelsea - Lampard

Let's go for the full meat tray.

Chelsea - de Zerbi
Brighton - Potter
United - Southgate (please let this happen)
England - Howe
Newcastle - Mourinho

McKenna stays at Ipswich
Xabi Alonso can probably pick his club when he feels the time is right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chelsea - de Zerbi
Brighton - Potter
England - Howe
Newcastle - Mourinho

McKenna stays at Ipswich

Maybe Mpu could take over from Moyes at West Ham.

Chelsea - de Zerbi
Brighton - Potter
England - Howe
Newcastle - Mourinho

McKenna stays at Ipswich
I'll go this.

Chelsea - Iraola (bit of a shocker) or Farioli from Nice.
Brighton - McKenna
United - Poch
England - Howe
Newcastle - Conte.
Ipswich - Liam Rosenior.

Feels like a real trend and a power struggle currently generally.

Managers want more control over transfers, and the DOF / Sporting Director model is very in currently.
Yeah for sure, Arne Slot isnt even coming in as manager. He's the "head coach".

No idea how that's gonna go. Only reason im not completely freaking out is because we've got Edwards and Ward back in place.

Who would actually want to go to Chelsea with their trigger happy owners? Doesn't really seem too appealing.
Redundancy pay. 3 years pay for 1 years work.

dont understand from chelsea why to get rid of poch now after they've started to improve? why not just do it in jan when it looked total shit? but then again i dont think anyone will ever truly understand the relationship between chelsea and their managers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back