Society/Culture The Manosphere - Andrew Tate, the PUA grift, and other such nasties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Online influencer Andrew Tate has been detained in Romania and handed an arrest warrant issued by British authorities, his spokesperson says.

Tate, 37, and his brother Tristan Tate were detained Monday evening (Romanian time) on allegations of sexual aggression in a British case dating back to 2012-2015, spokesperson Mateea Petrescu said.
The cancer will flare up again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If people are worried about WW3 they should be more worried about the misinformed nature of the Internet causing total social dislocation and pandemonium. It’s somewhat ironic that the older boomer generation is on the way out and the new tech age generation will take over. With that we will see blogs, tweets, opinions and narcissistic driven agendas dominate our landscape.

News is going to be whatever people want it to be and facts will become opinions.
You are not one of those people that think marriage is no different to a life sentence in prison or a death sentence financially or socially?

Well I certainly don't agree with Helicopter parenting. I think that's the key point of raising kids to become independent. You're there to help them, but hey need to learn through failure and disappointment. I don't see anything wrong with his approach. I've learned more in the last 5 years through all the bullshit I've had to endure than I ever did while I had no accountability and minimal struggles in life.

I've become the person I am today through the dark times.
I like what you said. To learn through failure and disappointment. No wonder you and I are dockers fans lol

?

If your marriage looks like a life sentence then leave.
I guess you forgot the little tiny details....

1. I am not married or even in a relationship. I am single. So take that as it is.

2. Heres the problem. Divorce rarely ends well on the mans side. Woman gets half the money. If kids are involved, child support payments are financially bad too.

1. I am not married or even in a relationship. I am single. So take that as it is.

2. Heres the problem. Divorce rarely ends well on the mans side. Woman gets half the money. If kids are involved, child support payments are financially bad too.
Depends who has the money. I couldn’t care what your relationship status is.

Sorry, how did we get on to this?

Are you having a conversation with yourself?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back