Society/Culture The Manosphere - Andrew Tate, the PUA grift, and other such nasties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nopenot with absolute certainty. But ive seen so often those who act like they are the biggest warriors against this sort of thing, wind up being the biggest offenders. We have a few very angry, invested, anarchistic individuals on here who fit this profile. Its highly likely some are perps.
Yup, damn near every prominent "male feminist" has ended up being a predator (or at least have had allegations made against them). It's projection. Like celebrities taking private jets/yachts to speak at climate conferences... rules for thee but not for me!

Seriously this "online money making course" thing is as old as the hills.

Look up "Internet Marketing" and grifters like Frank Kern who would lure people in and sell them off to high-pressure sales businesses who would promise the Earth and fleece the marks for like $20k a pop for "guaranteed" money making web sites.

There's a recording somewhere of some poor guy begging for his money back and the sales guy suggesting he spends MORE money on the next thing.

These guys are predatory scum.

$50 a month for repackaged lies you can get for free anywhere.

Yup, damn near every prominent "male feminist" has ended up being a predator (or at least have had allegations made against them). It's projection. Like celebrities taking private jets/yachts to speak at climate conferences... rules for thee but not for me!
You have 48 hours to produce evidence for the claim:
Damn near every prominent "male feminist has ended up beign a predator (or at least have had allegations made against them).

If you don't provide this, you will be threadbanned from this thread and a misinformation pin will be attached to your account and the post deleted, or the content retracted formally.

Last edited:
You have 48 hours to produce evidence for the claim:

If you don't provide this, you will be threadbanned form this thread and a misinformation pin will be attached to your account and the post deleted, or the content retracted formally.
I'm on my phone but here's a quick list.

Author of "A Male Feminists Guide To...", Michael Hafford:

Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein:

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau:

Comedians Louis CK, Utsav Chakraborty, Aziz Ansari:

Journalist Sam Kriss:

Feminist film blogger who railed against "gamergate", Devin Faraci:

Keeping in mind my post was qualified with "damn near " and "or at least have had allegations made against them", ie not proven guilty. My post was hyperbolic at worst, completely accurate at best.

I'm on my phone but here's a quick list.

Author of "A Male Feminists Guide To...", Michael Hafford:

Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein:

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau:

Comedians Louis CK, Utsav Chakraborty, Aziz Ansari:

Journalist Sam Kriss:

Feminist film blogger who railed against "gamergate", Devin Faraci:

Keeping in mind my post was qualified with "damn near " and "or at least have had allegations made against them", ie not proven guilty. My post was hyperbolic at worst, completely accurate at best.
It's like the left wing version of evangelicals being caught in airport toilets

The female leader of #metoo was an alleged predator as well.

Weinstein was the worst one, so phony when you look back at his wholesome reaction shots on award shows.

Thank you for retracting your post.
No worries - I'm all about compromise!
Do you agree that there are plenty of examples of people being hypocritical about things they claim to have passion for? Hollywood, politicians, religious folk, climate activists etc. They aren't ALL hypocrites, but there are some doozies out there.

I think it's a reason why "virtue signalling" became a pejorative term. People are like "Shut up and prove it, clicktivists!"

No worries - I'm all about compromise!
Do you agree that there are plenty of examples of people being hypocritical about things they claim to have passion for? Hollywood, politicians, religious folk, climate activists etc. They aren't ALL hypocrites, but there are some doozies out there.
I rather think I've made my views on hypocrisy fairly well known: hypocrisy alone does not make one wrong. It is concerned with who you purport to be, as opposed to what you're saying.

I also think that you tarnish an awful lot of people with a rather cynical brush. People aren't good or evil; they simply are.
I think it's a reason why "virtue signalling" became a pejorative term. People are like "Shut up and prove it, clicktivists!"
I think the right noticed that the left enjoy taking the moral high ground, and poking holes in that is fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously this "online money making course" thing is as old as the hills.

Look up "Internet Marketing" and grifters like Frank Kern who would lure people in and sell them off to high-pressure sales businesses who would promise the Earth and fleece the marks for like $20k a pop for "guaranteed" money making web sites.

There's a recording somewhere of some poor guy begging for his money back and the sales guy suggesting he spends MORE money on the next thing.

These guys are predatory scum.

$50 a month for repackaged lies you can get for free anywhere.
Yeh, everyone hates a grift.

IMG_20220821_023148.jpg

Gotta give you credit. Using online bullying to grift was a stroke of genius.
Lol!

A gag feature is the equivalent of promoting violence against women, and high pressure sales of worthless content to people who cannot afford it?

Nice troll 😂

Lol!

A gag feature is the equivalent of promoting violence against women, and high pressure sales of worthless content to people who cannot afford it?

Nice troll 😂
I thought you were the one trolling.

Just out of interest if someone with the financial means does permanently ban a poster do you follow through and take the money and ban the poster or just say it's a 'gag'?

Seems to take me to my paypal account so just wondering if it says 'Just Kidding' after I press Pay Now.

I thought you were the one trolling.

Just out of interest if someone with the financial means does permanently ban a poster do you follow through and take the money and ban the poster or just say it's a 'gag'?

Seems to take me to my paypal account so just wondering if it says 'Just Kidding' after I press Pay Now.
Yeah bro I keep it. I even bought the Diamond Deal Bertie Beetle showbag at the Ekka with the cash! That's 40 Bertie Beetles!

Chief Stokey, off topic.

Perhaps we should have a grifting thread, where people put what they think are grifts in there. It'd be a mite hypocritical, though, for someone of a capitalist persuasion to criticize someone else for a method of earning money.
Sounds good. But there is more than one way to earn the dollarydoos. High pressure sales tactics aimed at the weaknesses of vulnerable people aren't the only way to make money.

I can clear the confusion up here Chappy

It says Gift not grift

you just misread it, no damage done
Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

Remove this Banner Ad

Back