The Masked Singer

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t. They got Macy Gray on. That's impressive.

Kicking myself i forgot AGAIN to tune in for the final 5 mins.

I somehow saw the mid point of the ep tho where Kyle Sandilands was belting out a horrible tune. Yeah of course I see that s**t rather than Macy Gray. /which funnily enough was singing along to I Try just a couple days ago. Weird- first time in years ive heard it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate this show. The judges are the dumbest people on earth. Not a brain between all of them. My dogs are a lot smarter.

It's actually really insulting this show.
Easily the worst show on TV at the moment. Australia's production of TV shows is a disgrace. FTA sucks so much. They really think people are that dumb. From delibrate dragging out useless segments when they could wrap it all up in half an hour. These judges being paid to poorly guess. Obviously been told to say random names and put people off. They really think people are that dumb. Dave Hughes it's time to retire you w***er and get off our screens. I hate all these judges. I'm surprise Hughes hasn't suggested Bill Gates, Donald Trump or Michael Jackson yet. Yeah his dead but Hughes so dumb he probably thinks his still alive.

Show needs to be axed and Channel 10 need to f**K off with this crap. It's a slap in the face to the audiences intelligence. Want to throw my remote at the TV. Hate everything about this s**t show.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

I hate this show. The judges are the dumbest people on earth. Not a brain between all of them. My dogs are a lot smarter.

Easily the worst show on TV at the moment. Australia's production of TV shows is a disgrace. FTA sucks so much. They really think people are that dumb. From delibrate dragging out useless segments when they could wrap it all up in half an hour. These judges being paid to poorly guess. Obviously been told to say random names and put people off. They really think people are that dumb. Dave Hughes it's time to retire you w***er and get off our screens. I hate all these judges. I'm surprise Hughes hasn't suggested Bill Gates, Donald Trump or Michael Jackson yet. Yeah his dead but Hughes so dumb he probably thinks his still alive.

Show needs to be axed and Channel 10 need to f**K off with this crap. It's a slap in the face to the audiences intelligence. Want to throw my remote at the TV. Hate everything about this sh*t show.

I presume that you've never seen MAFS.

Show needs to be axed and Channel 10 need to f**K off with this crap. It's a slap in the face to the audiences intelligence. Want to throw my remote at the TV. Hate everything about this sh*t show.

Lol turn off the TV and take a walk outside man. Life's too short

Vampire is not Anastacia as her debut album sold millions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back