Resource The Match Replay Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Noted.

My original idea of watching it from inside a s**t-clogged elephant shelter was not well thought out.
Seriously though, the link posted a page or so back works wonderfully well for me
Is the issue that it doesn't work so well in Thailand?

Hasn't worked for me since the game was available. Assumed it must be an out-of-Aus issue. Have excellent wifi here at the moment.
I had the same issue in Spain, Croatia and Greece. A mate told me to try a VPN and set it to Australia, but I killed my laptop so couldn't give it a try. Had to watch the Sydney debacle from a bar in Santorini. The language was apparently quite educational to the locals

The official way to watch outside of Australia involves subscribing to this:
https://www.watchafl.com.au

It's $19 for a week, which is the shortest time frame ($33/m, $119 for half season), but that includes all the fox footy stuff as well. You have to be outside Australia to use it.
Won't get bang for my buck I reckon. Will try vpn tonight :)

I had the same issue in Spain, Croatia and Greece. A mate told me to try a VPN and set it to Australia, but I killed my laptop so couldn't give it a try. Had to watch the Sydney debacle from a bar in Santorini. The language was apparently quite educational to the locals
Thanks muchly for the VPN tip. Has worked a treat. Have watched first 3 qtrs in increments when parental duties allow. Gotta love technology.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon vs West Coast at Subiaco 2913 on Fox Footy at the moment. Literally feels like a lifetime ago. Cant believe it’s only been 5 years since Carlisle was seen as the future of the entire AFL. Also Goddard what a superstar did so much for us.

Also while I’m on the point did 2013 have the most satisfying games of recent years?! What an amazing number of games from one year that made you really feel what this club was all about.
-rd1 beat adelaide in adelaide with Ben Howlett kicking a bad
-rd2 beat Melbourne by 148 points wtf?!?!
-rd3 beat freo at subi last year’s grand finalists and was done and out For most of the night
Rd5 beat Collingwood on Anzac Day emphatically with Watson on fire
Rd11 beat Carlton in a ripper where Carlisle made his mark as the rising star of the comp
Rd14 beat west coast at Subiaco for a tough week for Jobe where he was booed endlessly yet stood up to win the game with Heppell
Rd22 beat Carlton in another close one how good!! Zaharakis the match winner again!

Also while I’m on the point did 2013 have the most satisfying games of recent years?! What an amazing number of games from one year that made you really feel what this club was all about.
-rd1 beat adelaide in adelaide with Ben Howlett kicking a bad
-rd2 beat Melbourne by 148 points wtf?!?!
-rd3 beat freo at subi last year’s grand finalists and was done and out For most of the night
Rd5 beat Collingwood on Anzac Day emphatically with Watson on fire
Rd11 beat Carlton in a ripper where Carlisle made his mark as the rising star of the comp
Rd14 beat west coast at Subiaco for a tough week for Jobe where he was booed endlessly yet stood up to win the game with Heppell
Rd22 beat Carlton in another close one how good!! Zaharakis the match winner again!
And then it all went to s**t!

Essendon vs West Coast at Subiaco 2913 on Fox Footy at the moment. Literally feels like a lifetime ago. Cant believe it’s only been 5 years since Carlisle was seen as the future of the entire AFL. Also Goddard what a superstar did so much for us.
An unbelievably gutsy performance by the club, the team, Jobe in particular, Hirdy and Bomber. Kind of sad to see Phil Walsh in the WCE box next to Woosha, Bomber before the fall, Ryder before the bad faith, Hibbo, Melky, Carlisle before disenchantment and division rocked the club. Winderlich, Goddard, Dempsey all denied the opportunity their talent and potential deserved.

An unbelievably gutsy performance by the club, the team, Jobe in particular, Hirdy and Bomber. Kind of sad to see Phil Walsh in the WCE box next to Woosha, Bomber before the fall, Ryder before the bad faith, Hibbo, Melky, Carlisle before disenchantment and division rocked the club. Winderlich, Goddard, Dempsey all denied the opportunity their talent and potential deserved.
It's good to see Hibbo and Melk really being able to make a go of things, especially Melk. Perennial whipping boy is the envy of no one. Still miss Hibbo, though.

Any hope on the horizon for match replays?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back