Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I wish to dwell too much on Sumich's thought bubbles, but what is unknown at the moment is how well we'll do out of our academy picks.

I recall being quite surprised, think there were 4-6 teams below us
I’d say Saints, Bombers, Dees and Blues plus GC and GWS sounds about right. Bombers were very good in late 90s though so it depends how far back you go.
Prior to 2017 you’d also easily have Richmond in there.

The thing all of these teams have in common and has been demonstrated by Tigers fans is that when an unsuccessful team finally tastes glory it will be so much sweeter than anything our entitled friends down the road have ever experienced.

I’d say Saints, Bombers, Dees and Blues plus GC and GWS sounds about right. Bombers were very good in late 90s though so it depends how far back you go.
Prior to 2017 you’d also easily have Richmond in there.

The thing all of these teams have in common and has been demonstrated by Tigers fans is that when an unsuccessful team finally tastes glory it will be so much sweeter than anything our entitled friends down the road have ever experienced.
Damn Straight Amigo 👍👍👍
I actually am looking forward to St Kilda winning one
65 years is a long time
Makes our moaning pale in comparison.
Dogs 2016 felt good

Damn Straight Amigo 👍👍👍
65 years is a long time
Dogs 2016 felt good

* that bunch of campaigners and their wankstain supporter base. I hope they never win one again. Cretins. The only supporter base that is nearly as bad as the Eagles.

Cripps is chronically underrated, he'd be our best forward.
And Old Ross the Boss let him go from the Saints

Cripps left St Kilda in 2012 after Ross Lyon had been at Freo for over a year but let’s not let the truth get in the way of a good story.

He was under Ross for one season and came to St Kilda with a medical condition he knew about but failed to disclose to the club. Fair to say he didn’t get off to a good start there.

fu** that bunch of campaigners and their wankstain supporter base. I hope they never win one again. Cretins. The only supporter base that is nearly as bad as the Eagles.
There's no way they could be as bad as those smarmy Eagles pricks .
No matter where I go on BF or " The Real World " or what the subject matter their responses from all and sundry ( bar maybe 2 or 3 ) reek of entitlement, superiority and patriotism.
Vomit inducing.
I've got a couple of good mates who are WC supporters, like brothers most of the time except when we discuss footy , then it gets ugly 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damian Barrett has his own media segment on AFL.com...it's entitled "Damo". Just lol
Maybe it could be called "Beady-eyed Barrett's Baloney".

Damn Straight Amigo 👍👍👍
65 years is a long time
Dogs 2016 felt good
It's been 55 years, hasn't it?
Still, that's half a century, and longer than I would be willing to wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back