Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jee whiz, Gossage has gone down the gurgler a bit, becoming involved in this sort of stuff, he has always been a bit mischievous when it comes to Freo but trying to pump up Haggers, god help us.

I am slightly worried like all Freo fans about Cerra but I think he stays for 2 more at least and then assesses from there. Same as Big Darcy, if we do lose either it will be a big blow.

are you guys kidding, its not hard to read between the lines at all. I'll give a summary;

intro; "giving info on carlton offering money to cerra"
simon garlicks; first words "as we can see from that intro your clearly well versed in everything that happens at the club"
tim gossage; fishing " so how unsettling is this to happen to the club"
simon garlick; "its not unsettling at all this is what happens at footy clubs and were just working through it"
tim gossage; " do you like knowing about other clubs are sniffing at your players"
simon garlick; " we just concentrate on our player"
tim gossage; " there's gossip about sean darcy"
simon garlick; "sean likes freo has 18 months on contract and this talk is premature"
tim gossage; "are you happy with what fremantle are doing in 2021"
simon garlick; "yeah, its a process and its taking some time but we are pleased with our progress"
tim gossage; "so cerra will stay"
simon garlick; "its progressing well"

i give five stars for giving nothing away and trolling gossage so masterfully gossage probably believe's garlick is now his friend.

Once the club says “IF Adam were to request a trade, we will be expecting a great deal for him”
Which basically means he has & the club is announcing to clubs, give us your best deal!
Until I hear that, he’s staying & I’m not going to think about it.

Last edited:
Worth a read. Apparently we are top 5 for going from kick-in to i50 but also pretty bad at turning it over from a kick-in. Luke Ryan top 4 for kick-in to i50%.

Should also note that we provide lots of opportunities for our opposition to kick-in with our 'excellent' goal accuracy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I wrote a weekly article/podcast breaking down ball movement patterns, stoppage plays and general structures would you click on that - or would you rather read about the drama of footy, the coaches under the pump, the players out of contract potentially moving?

I think it's 75% the latter, at least. That's why we have cheap, fast, easy and low level content.

To be fair if I recall Daniel's was blindsided by Hogan being traded to GWS, so maybe take with a grain of salt. But at this stage I'd still think it's more likely than not that Cerra will be wearing purple next year.

To be fair if I recall Daniel's was blindsided by Hogan being traded to GWS, so maybe take with a grain of salt. But at this stage I'd still think it's more likely than not that Cerra will be wearing purple next year.
Yeah but you can never predict what a centrelink hobo is going to do

He was talking about there being a multitude of reasons why Hogan didn't work at Freo but didn't expand on that, just saying it's a good clean start for each moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back