The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, home game this Saturday so we can get in with our memberships I assume? Club usually sends an email with game info but haven’t received anything yet
I received an email yesterday I think. But you can you the same barcode as previous games it's the same number

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Watching Berenguer play makes one miss Luna more and more.

He is too slow for our fast paced game. Decent player but needs to come on as a impact player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I received an email yesterday I think. But you can you the same barcode as previous games it's the same number

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, finally got the email. Just on the way home now from the game. Fair result in the end but the ref was an outright prick!

Blame Glover for the draw. Any self respecting goalkeeper saves the shot from D'agostino but he lets the ball get away from him and over the line. He's not a good goalkeeper but for whatever reason he stays in goal. Must have photos of kisnorbo.

Blame Glover for the draw. Any self respecting goalkeeper saves the shot from D'agostino but he lets the ball get away from him and over the line. He's not a good goalkeeper but for whatever reason he stays in goal. Must have photos of kisnorbo.
rubbish

Glover hasn't been great all season, but he did make a couple of good saves in the dying moments

Agree with this. There was quite a few in those frantic last minutes.

Still reckon we were stiff to get that goal against us. Their keeper just swung his boot and how it landed and their bloke could run onto it was pure luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back