Preview The Most Boring Preview of the Year. Dockers v Crows Sunday 18th April 11:10am

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Crouch gave the ball back to us soooo much last time and he isn't there to win possession temporarily.

Our midfield should annihilate theirs and create more chances then they create. Have a feeling it might come down to accuracy and forward 50 conversion
So we're going down 10.21 to 13.4...

Joking aside, there's got to be a game when those shots go in, and we score 20+ goals. Surely?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

no list anywhere, but Logue and Lobb are on the plan (in pics on the clubs social media)

See who boarded the flight here:

Blake Acres
James Aish
Andrew Brayshaw
Adam Cerra
Heath Chapman
Travis Colyer
Reece Conca
Brennan Cox
Mitchell Crowden
Sean Darcy
Michael Frederick
Nathan Fyfe
Ethan Hughes
Rory Lobb
Griffin Logue
David Mundy
Luke Ryan
Lachlan Schultz
Caleb Serong
Matthew Taberner
Joshua Treacy
Michael Walters
Tobe Watson
Nathan Wilson

Even though we're still working towards our ideal 22/23 team, this looks like the best line up we've put out on the field this year. Plenty of forward pressure, good marking targets inside forward 50m. Enough defenders to cover their talls and our AA stars fit.

Last edited:
Footy park still haunts me to this day. have only had a few good trips there against Port when they were a rabble. Putting banners over the bays feels a lifetime ago!

The best memory of a game against Adelaide was the Fyfe V Dangerfield expo that pretty much came down to whoever got the 3 votes on the day was going to win the brownlow that year.

Freo have had some memorale wins vs the Crows in Adelaide.

2004 was our 1st win over them. Pav Kicked a goal after the siren. Already won by 6 points. Pav kicked a beauty from 50 out.

2005 wasnt a win. We looked done trailing by 7 or 8 goals at 3 quarter time and narrowy lost by 6 points.

2006 when we beat them by 15 or so points in the middle of that 9 game winning streak.

2007 freo won by 4 goals and that was Mark Harveys 1st game as coach after chris Connolly was sacked.

2011 we beat them 79-54 in a low scoring game.

2013 we beat them 10.6.66 to 8.11.54

Started off with some nasty beltings from 1995-2003.

but 5 wins vs the crows in Footy park in a 10 year stretch isnt bad. Even though the biggest win was by 25 points.

Last edited:
This is the sort of game you win if you're playing finals this year. Adelaide without Sloane, they were very average last week against North and only thumped them in the last quarter when North's young legs gave out, and they were average against GC at home the week prior and probably should have lost that game. You had a close game vs Hawthorn but your inaccuracy made the game a contest, the game should have been over at half time. You should win in the midfield and have more than enough i50s to kick a winning score. Freo by 28.

Freo have had some memorale wins vs the Crows in Adelaide.

2004 was our 1st win over them. Pav Kicked a goal after the siren. Already won by 6 points. Pav kicked a beauty from 50 out.

2005 wasnt a win. We looked done trailing by 7 or 8 goals at 3 quarter time and narrowy lost by 6 points.

2006 when we beat them by 15 or so points in the middle of that 9 game winning streak.

2007 freo won by 4 goals and that was Mark Harveys 1st game as coach after chris Connolly was sacked.

2011 we beat them 79-54 in a low scoring game.

2013 we beat them 10.6.66 to 8.11.54

Started off with some nasty beltings from 1995-2003.

but 5 wins vs the crows in Footy park in a 10 year stretch isnt bad. Even though the biggest win was by 25 points.
2015(?) Fyfe vs Dangerfield, one of the best head to head match ups I can remember, you guys got over the line in a close game IIRC

Crows board are lamenting their choice of Chayce Jones at pick 9 in the 2018 superdraft.
He’s had 5 touches today in the SANFL as an inside mid. Not good.
Worst when Port picked Zak Butters at pick 12 in the same draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T Walker quite simply has to be nullified, and I'm crossing my fingers and toes in an inane attempt to give Logue some psychological edge!

T Walker quite simply has to be nullified, and I'm crossing my fingers and toes in an inane attempt to give Logue some psychological edge!
Key to this game. Midfield really need to assert their dominance from bounce down. No Sloane. Adelaide have won 3-1 but they’re not overwhelmingly good. Experience should be key.

This is the sort of game you win if you're playing finals this year. Adelaide without Sloane, they were very average last week against North and only thumped them in the last quarter when North's young legs gave out, and they were average against GC at home the week prior and probably should have lost that game. You had a close game vs Hawthorn but your inaccuracy made the game a contest, the game should have been over at half time. You should win in the midfield and have more than enough i50s to kick a winning score. Freo by 28.
Agree with all this. If freo are to make the 8 this year this is a game that we need to win. Adelaide have been playing well but all we need is someone to do the job on tex and their smaller types. Lobb to back up darcy is a huge plus and provide another tall target with treacy and tabener could make it tough for adelaide to cover. Win this and it will catch the eye of the comp we are on track to being a quality team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back