Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been watching this. Very impressed. The performance of Kaitlyn Dever is incredible. Very moving stuff.
the best show of the year imo....or at least i think it was. I can't remember what i was watching in June let alone January.
anyway, high quality performances from all involved and an intriguing and harrowing story.

In The Shadow Of The Moon

No its not another space doco but a criminal/cop drama that takes a weird turn
goes into sci fi territory

Boyd Holbrook plays the central figure and gives a very flat performance.

6/10
First half was quite good but last 20
Minutes lost all steam.

Yeah stopped after he left and glad I did from all reports it’s gone to s**t. He was holding it together.
I watched an episode of part 7 tonight and they had Colt (Ashton Kutcher) making a joke that someone said he looked like Michael Kelso. The show is getting desperate for jokes. It really has turned into a bad soap opera.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone watched Top Boy? Gritty UK drug dealing series but highlights the personal hardships/motivations of each player. Found it moving, violent and sad. Especially Ats' situation with his mum. Up to Ep 7. Acting is top notch IMO
Seen the original not the new series but that was great.

Anyone watched Top Boy? Gritty UK drug dealing series but highlights the personal hardships/motivations of each player. Found it moving, violent and sad. Especially Ats' situation with his mum. Up to Ep 7. Acting is top notch IMO

Yep Top boy is pretty good.
I'm watching the new series now.

Check out a movie called Fractured. Great movie with Shutter Island vibes.

Check out a movie called Fractured. Great movie with Shutter Island vibes.
Thought it was terrible personally. It's Shutter Island/Girl on a Train but on a very low budget with nothing new. It's a movie that's been done before with terrible cliches and the ending was just lazy.

I usually like your recommendations but I cant endorse this movie. 2/10.

*I had watched Rocketman and Yesterday before this so maybe not a good movie to end the day on.

Thought it was terrible personally. It's Shutter Island/Girl on a Train but on a very low budget with nothing new. It's a movie that's been done before with terrible cliches and the ending was just lazy.

I usually like your recommendations but I cant endorse this movie. 2/10.

*I had watched Rocketman and Yesterday before this so maybe not a good movie to end the day on.

I didn't mind it - nothing ground breaking or super special, but it kept me engaged and guessing for the majority of it.

I'd probably give it a 6.5, if you like thrillers, check it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back