Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television
Finished When they see us, Heartbreaking. Especially Korey's story I was fighting off tears a little.
Yeah that last ep is super tough. All made worse by the fact you know it is true.

The Oprah special is worth a look as well, heartbreaking though cos you see just how bad it has all inpacted the fellas in real life, they bring the whole audience including the cast to tears.

Will say the children actors are absolutely brilliant in it, Charlie Conway is as well

Think it started on the Comedy Channel, but has anyone seen Pacific Heat?

Done by the Working Dog crew, but essentially a rip off of Archer. Was really disappointed as you'd think it would be a surefire winner.

Dec 2, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah that last ep is super tough. All made worse by the fact you know it is true.

The Oprah special is worth a look as well, heartbreaking though cos you see just how bad it has all inpacted the fellas in real life, they bring the whole audience including the cast to tears.

Will say the children actors are absolutely brilliant in it, Charlie Conway is as well
Yep, I also watch the Oprah doco, Sad story all round, Antron seems to be the most affected by it, poor bloke.

WireHawk

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2009
The Black Lodge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Finished When they see us, Heartbreaking. Especially Korey's story I was fighting off tears a little.
Ann Coulter(US right wing commentator) and Andrew Bolt have denied that the boys were treated badly
and said that they were guilty of the crime. Coulter and Bolt say it was political correctness gone mad that saw the boys freed. Their articles are online.

Coulter and Bolt are disgraceful human beings who wield far too much influence in the media.
Heartless bastards.

treeman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Ann Coulter(US right wing commentator) and Andrew Bolt have denied that the boys were treated badly
and said that they were guilty of the crime. Coulter and Bolt say it was political correctness gone mad that saw the boys freed. Their articles are online.

Coulter and Bolt are disgraceful human beings who wield far too much influence in the media.
Heartless bastards.
Geez how would Bolt even really know?
He doesn't seem to do his research.

I've heard Trump also thinks they're still guilty.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Just got done with When They See Us. the last episode is truly gut wrenching.
i dont know the first thing about the real Korey but i thought the person who played him was excellent.

after seeing this and the way the kid in Making a Murder was treated i will never speak to police without a lawyer present regardless of the situation or how certain i am of my innocence.

Bunkdar

All Australian
Aug 29, 2018
AFL Club
GWS

Remember when made by netflix logo was pretty much a guarantee of awesome?

I have played through the game and I can see that the preview looks polished and sexy
The director style feels Deadwood... Game of Thrones...some other s**t i forget
plz add ya own video game element plz k thnx

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Are you dark humor
capable of cynicism

Go watch Happy! season 2
I've just started watching this one - I think I'm maybe 6 episodes into the first season. It's a weird mix of a show (it's often super dark, but also a lot of absurdist humour) and although I was a bit bummed that my wife wasn't into it, I'm VERY glad she didn't watch the microwave episode. Holy crap. That was heavy.

Back