Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Last night was browsing my Netflix and decided to click on this doco series called 'Cheer' following the trials and tribulations of a group of elite college cheerleaders and their coach in a small Texas town over a season of them trying to win the college championship. Smashed 4 episodes of it. Quality show.
Sometimes it pays off clicking on stuff you initially have little to no interest in. My exposure to the sport of cheerleading is that i've seen the movie 'Bring it on' and I was unaware it was taken so seriously and had such a gymnastic and high performance approach.
Very intense show and full of drama. Some of the routine and training footage is something else and the insights into the characters personal lives and struggles they're going through is powerful stuff.
Yeh, binged through it, was really good I thought.

Watched all 3 episodes last night - going in i didnt really know what it was about, some killer but that was it. First episode i was thinking 'WTF is this s**t, a cat killer.... :rolleyes: '. But then it took off. Had me pretty enthralled. Was a good watch, thought the ending was pretty s**t though. I enjoyed it overall but the missus hated it and thought it was shithouse/boring :rolleyes:
To me it was one of the easier true crime shows to watch, apart from the cat videos, although they don't show up much of it. Maybe it's just not her Genre?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

To me it was one of the easier true crime shows to watch, apart from the cat videos, although they don't show up much of it. Maybe it's just not her Genre?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
She normally likes murder documentaries but hated this one. Not sure she liked the nerds etc haha

I read about it today and seemed a bit different to how it was portrayed in the doco. Very little mentioned about the internet nerds and a few more details on the murders.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

I’m not a reality TV guy but I started The Circle last night, and binged 5 episodes straight.

Is anyone as pathetic as me
i loved it for the first 8 episodes but found it came to a grinding halt the last 4. Too many people who had no chance entered. I watched season 2 of the English one and that was the same. Its a good idea but needs some tweaking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i loved it for the first 8 episodes but found it came to a grinding halt the last 4. Too many people who had no chance entered. I watched season 2 of the English one and that was the same. Its a good idea but needs some tweaking
I've seen both seasons of the British version.
I like how they had current new topic for people to discuss, but sad they dropped it for the second season. This gaev everyone something to talk about, and added to the persons character (especially if a catfish).
And in the second season when Sammie formed the COT alliance, and Tim was having nothing of it. Hopefully the game moves towards it being more tactical rather than chummy.

Was watching 5 minutes of Don’t * With Cats with the girlfriend. Had to turn it off because she couldn’t handle it.

It’s pretty ****ed up. How is this not rated R? What they show in this doco is very graphic. How are the videos this guy posted allowed to stay up on YouTube?

Was watching 5 minutes of Don’t fu** With Cats with the girlfriend. Had to turn it off because she couldn’t handle it.

It’s pretty f’ed up. How is this not rated R? What they show in this doco is very graphic. How are the videos this guy posted allowed to stay up on YouTube?
just watched all three episodes today.

Fantastic show but definately could see how some would be disturbed with the content

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Was watching 5 minutes of Don’t fu** With Cats with the girlfriend. Had to turn it off because she couldn’t handle it.

It’s pretty f’ed up. How is this not rated R? What they show in this doco is very graphic. How are the videos this guy posted allowed to stay up on YouTube?

I'm surprised the home footage of those acts weren't censored more in the documentary, I mean actually showing the dead cats and s**t was just messed up.

If you have a spare 17 minutes (and even if you don't), do yourself a favour and watch David Lynch interrogate a monkey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back