Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

We hadn't seen season 6, and it came up in the Big Fat Quiz. I said to my wife "skip forward we haven't seen the end of it yet" She says "yes we have" and lets it run so we found out the ending.

"Five years of that show wasted" - got no response.
Have to watch that on Brit Box, I’m sure

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched The Silent Sea.
Korean production with some of the same actors from Squid Game.
Fascinating mix of sci fi, a little bit of the supernatural and the usual Korean gore and over acting.
The lunar landscapes were brilliant, best viewed on high definition tv.
Wonderful stuff.

..as for the scandi noir Bordertown with the slightly (apparently, according to my missus..I just reckon he’s gifted) autistic lead character Kari..love that show.

Ozark another one I’ve been tip toeing around but got started on in iso. Strong Breaking Bad vibe early, which is both good…and potentially bad.

Like the slightly Rain Man-ish vibe I’m getting from Batemans character, who’s really good, and Laura Linney is always good.

Ozark another one I’ve been tip toeing around but got started on in iso. Strong Breaking Bad vibe early, which is both good…and potentially bad.

Like the slightly Rain Man-ish vibe I’m getting from Batemans character, who’s really good, and Laura Linney is always good.
It is outrageously good.

Yeah, I thought exactly the same thing. It's a great compliment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back