Perth Stadium (Optus Stadium)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if they'll put static advertising above the digital, like the Players Stand End at Simonds Stadium?

I wonder if they'll put static advertising above the digital, like the Players Stand End at Simonds Stadium?
If you are sitting in the first few rows you would hope not, as it is with the playing surface being sunken, looks like you will be looking through the railings as it is.

Eh? You'd make more money from multiple companies all advertising on the one space.
Orrrr you have the digital at the bottom going through, PLUS sell the fence above it. Like at the southern end of Simonds this year. So you have both.
matthew-suckling-of-the-bulldogs-and-joel-selwood-of-the-cats-compete-picture-id685579244

Marcus+Bontempelli+AFL+Rd+9+Geelong+v+Western+LLdEkPq3_ial.jpg

Last edited:
Orrrr you have the digital at the bottom going through, PLUS sell the fence above it. Like at the southern end of Simonds this year. So you have both.
matthew-suckling-of-the-bulldogs-and-joel-selwood-of-the-cats-compete-picture-id685579244

Marcus+Bontempelli+AFL+Rd+9+Geelong+v+Western+LLdEkPq3_ial.jpg
Ohh, I get it now. I doubt it will be like that, this stadium looks a lot like the MCG and there's no room at the MCG, and especially since there's moveable seating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohh, I get it now. I doubt it will be like that, this stadium looks a lot like the MCG and there's no room at the MCG, and especially since there's moveable seating.
There's no room at the MCG because the front row of seats is at ground level. Here they're a metre higher. When they do put the additional seating in front, they can take it off.
865ca5f68d430283b5650f6b06ff591a

Like I said though, I hope it doesn't happen but wouldn't be surprised if it does.

Last edited:
There's no room at the MCG because the front row of seats is at ground level. Here they're a metre higher. When they do put the additional seating in front, they can take it off.
865ca5f68d430283b5650f6b06ff591a

Like I said though, I hope it doesn't happen but wouldn't be surprised if it does.
Would imagine something would go up. Else you are going to catch a nice view on TV of people spread leg in the front row.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back