Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pretty clear that Joe Biden has cognitive problems at the least and dementia at the worst, yet the Democrats would rather him then Sanders, pretty much handing Trump a second term.

I’m a bit disappointed that Bernie hasn’t gone after Biden because Trump will crush Biden. Theres no doubt the Democrats would rather another term of Trump then Bernie return their party back to what they were supposed to be about.

Does Biden have a cognitive disorder or is he signalling to everyone he has one?

Was in the good Coles at Northcote Plaza yesterday no bog roll, no pasta, no flour, no rice...
4d41b3e07e0f1b944587c3019bbcfcd5.jpg
7029f796e64165a16cf8e3b1760eb0da.jpg
7ccd0d71ff90d206a405e3ba9f541fcf.jpg

I stroll into the local supermarket this morning, walk past the toilet paper aisle, I see the shelf-filler guys are right at that moment putting out toilet paper on the shelves, I grab a big 24 pack or whatever the hell it was, and I'm like.....

source.gif

How many hours since Warren dropped out and no endorsement...

Plenty of time to go on SNL and have a sook with Rachael Maddow about meanies on Twitter but clearly not enough to, you know, actually support the candidate that supposedly shares your political ideals...

Making sure everyone knows so three weeks after he gets the nomination he steps aside for Hillary.
I’m going with the former
No doubt he is at Gerald Ford levels here but the rapid decline seems to be in the last couple of months, to the point he can’t stand at a podium.

I wonder if giulianis probe is starting to get to the stage when questions are simply answered with ‘I don’t know’

Debate should be fun.

Large chance that Biden essentially disqualifies himself if he loses his way at some point.

Nowhere to hide now that it’s down to two.

Sounds harsh, but if I was in Sanders’ camp I’d be advising him to interject, move between topics and generally disrupt any flow throughout the whole thing.

No doubt he is at Gerald Ford levels here but the rapid decline seems to be in the last couple of months, to the point he can’t stand at a podium.

I wonder if giulianis probe is starting to get to the stage when questions are simply answered with ‘I don’t know’

Didn’t know Ford had dementia. Reagan had dementia as well

So markets are in free fall, people scared to gather in large groups, Just need Iran Hegelian Dialectic style problem and the solution will be regime change.

opportunists in the White House and Knesset would be loving this. The Saudis doing their part by strangling an already weak Russian economy.

Last edited:
I stroll into the local supermarket this morning, walk past the toilet paper aisle, I see the shelf-filler guys are right at that moment putting out toilet paper on the shelves, I grab a big 24 pack or whatever the hell it was, and I'm like.....

source.gif

Try some of the smaller asian marts TOD. Went to Mitcham Korean mart last Friday. Plenty of rice and loo paper.

One caucasian chap in suit & tie looked very happy with a pk. of 12 toilet rolls. Not the usual customer they get.

So markets are in free fall, people scared to gather in large groups, Just need Iran Hegelian Dialectic style problem and the solution will be regime change.

opportunists in the White House and Knesset would be loving this. The Saudis doing their part by strangling an already weak Russian economy.

The idiot MBS fails to understand his own ridiculous country is far more vulnerable to collapse than Russia.

The Russians are psychologically and socially predisposed to living through tough times.

Saudis is way more vulnerable, pampered little rich kid society.

All MBS is doing here is inviting Putin to give Iran the green light for more attacks on Saudi infrastructure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been thinking about this over the weekend..

It’s a bit of a wah wah, all of those people, set up by project veritas, still said everything. They were done over by great journalism.

My hole great journalism.

Secret camera and tricking people into saying stuff is the realm of A Current Affair.

This Project Veritas s**t is just disinfo for the Fake News age - hence its links with scum like Prince.

No wonder it appealed to limited intellects like Groin Guru.

Have said so many times that wannabe edgelords like him and the other fella think they are INDEPENDENT THINKERS but are just being manipulated by established right wing political forces.

The idiot MBS fails to understand his own ridiculous country is far more vulnerable to collapse than Russia.

The Russians are psychologically and socially predisposed to living through tough times.

Saudis is way more vulnerable, pampered little rich kid society.

All MBS is doing here is inviting Putin to give Iran the green light for more attacks on Saudi infrastructure.
Hegelian Dialectic, that would just about be perfect situation for the neocons. Would give the US reasons to attack.

My hole great journalism.

Secret camera and tricking people into saying stuff is the realm of A Current Affair.

This Project Veritas s**t is just disinfo for the Fake News age - hence its links with scum like Prince.

No wonder it appealed to limited intellects like Groin Guru.

Have said so many times that wannabe edgelords like him and the other fella think they are INDEPENDENT THINKERS but are just being manipulated by established right wing political forces.
They hit CNN pretty hard, which I didn’t see as a bad thing especially having producers admit basically everything they do is for ratings, not searching for the truth.
That they rather push the Russia Russia Russia hysteria, even when they were doubtful it was anything meaningful. That’s 100% propaganda.

dislike the politics but having them within the media space isn’t the worst thing.

Hegelian Dialectic, that would just about be perfect situation for the neocons. Would give the US reasons to attack.

They can't sell an attack in the middle of an epidemic of their own, and they are copping it as bad as Iran.

They hit CNN pretty hard, which I didn’t see as a bad thing especially having producers admit basically everything they do is for ratings, not searching for the truth.
That they rather push the Russia Russia Russia hysteria, even when they were doubtful it was anything meaningful. That’s 100% propaganda.

dislike the politics but having them within the media space isn’t the worst thing.

Having ultra right wing nutters run by BLACKWATER making up s**t and entrapping people is good?

FMD, you're going off the same deep end as Groin.

As I said earlier up the thread, the Fed Put is over.

Some perspective. In the US this Influenza season there have been an estimated 29 million Influenza (flu) cases in the United States, 280,000 hospitalisations as of Feb 15th, AND 16,000 documented influenza (flu) related deaths.

They report this is a consistent figure with past years in the US

Yet It is all about CoVid-19.

Having ultra right wing nutters run by BLACKWATER making up s**t and entrapping people is good?

FMD, you're going off the same deep end as Groin.
fu** me dead, for all their faults CNN have yet to murder hundreds of thousands of people like Blackwater.
Yeah CNN hasn’t done anything apart from manufacture the USA population into consenting how many wars now? causing how many deaths?

fmd I’m not supporting blackwater I’ve been hyper critical of prince in the past.

but CNN is ducking disgraceful.

Yeah CNN hasn’t done anything apart from manufacture the USA population into consenting how many wars now? causing how many deaths?

fmd I’m not supporting blackwater I’ve been hyper critical of prince in the past.

but CNN is ducking disgraceful.

Tabloid media is about money, not journalism.

Journalism can only flourish in a libertarian (citizens rights) setting, which is kinda ironic considering the amount of contemporary journalists that call themselves "liberal". It has become a highly polluted profession, much like sociology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back