Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
American tax dollar at work..

Lol

23orb-superJumbo.jpg
Needs more Voldemort.

I know that video that I posted was an old video, but they can’t confirm or deny if the Russians are using them at war.

There were a lot of reports/complaints that the Russians weren’t taking their dead early on. There’s evidence of it too, I’ve seen it and it ain’t pretty.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the story of the Russians following their soldiers around with them is fake. It would have such a negative impact on the soldiers psychologically, but then most countries don’t just leave their dead to be eaten by animals either

The US throwing money at Ukraine to fight Russia. It’s pretty bizarre if you think about it, a country funding another countries war because they can’t afford to fight them directly because then they’re putting themselves in danger of being attacked.

You know the information war is raging when Forbes has this headline. The fog of war is thick.

“The Ukrainians Claim They Damaged A Russian Cruiser. Be Skeptical.”​

The US throwing money at Ukraine to fight Russia. It’s pretty bizarre if you think about it, a country funding another countries war because they can’t afford to fight them directly because then they’re putting themselves in danger of being attacked.

Its called shoring up your war based economy.

Where did american know how go
Why do japanese build better stereos
Is it 'cos our best minds can't get a job
Except when they help make toys for the Pentagon

Germ warfare, more bombs
Germ warfare, more bombs
Our whole economy's based on fear and death
How long can we get away with this?

Well its 30 years now Jello...

Speaking of Salman, hasn't he disappeared? MBS has truly taken over.

He's in a rehab place of some sort isn't he, didn't he get covid or something?

Or at least that's the story.

MBS is full on. I wonder if they're gonna move away from the US and ally with other energy producers like Iran and Russia. Seems incredibly unlikely on the face of it but it would be a very powerful group.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Russia already thinks it's at war with the USA. How could it not?

Yeah, good point I wonder where Prince Al-waleed Bin Talal had gone as well, he was eveywhere previous to being hauled up at the four seasons.

You know the information war is raging when Forbes has this headline. The fog of war is thick.

“The Ukrainians Claim They Damaged A Russian Cruiser. Be Skeptical.”​

Turns out it’s true. It sank in the Black Sea.

He's in a rehab place of some sort isn't he, didn't he get covid or something?

Or at least that's the story.

MBS is full on. I wonder if they're gonna move away from the US and ally with other energy producers like Iran and Russia. Seems incredibly unlikely on the face of it but it would be a very powerful group.

They certainly haven't been helping out lately. Iran are the blood enemies, so no there, but he does seem keen to help Putin, if indirectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back