The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Theory: Novak Djokovic is fully vaccinated and just doesn't want to admit it.

There is zero chance someone who is as narcissistic as he is, with the chance to break the all time GS winning record, would give up the opportunity to win in a place he has already won nine times.

-237.15deg.

Was she carded for the bump on the pitch invader or is that a misleading photo?
Card was for the bump. Lucky it wasn't a red. They don't want players reacting to pitch invaders. What the probably don't realise is that she would have done this 100 times to her brother!

Card was for the bump. Lucky it wasn't a red. They don't want players reacting to pitch invaders. What the probably don't realise is that she would have done this 100 times to her brother!

Comical.

So they should just suck up a potential threat?

Andrew Symonds set the precedent here. Floor the ****s who try it.

That's the single best thing in soccer I've ever seen since Jesus Kennedy was heading in goals for fun in the 2006 World Cup.

Comical.

That's the single best thing in soccer I've ever seen since Jesus Kennedy was heading in goals for fun in the 2006 World Cup.
In my mums words she said “that’s ****ed” lol

where is the security?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally. That's a workplace safety issue but the ref has treated her as if it was an in-game infringement.

If they have a proper appeal process that card should be nullified.
exactly

Like that guy could have just shanked her or anyone on the pitch. it’s embarrassing that she did the work for the security like how do u fail at ur job that bad

Comical.

She could teach a few of our boys to do that, gold!

Comical.

Jesus Kennedy didn’t score at the 2006 WC.

Cahill x2, Aloisi
V Brazil (Harry should have scored but didn’t)
Croacia - Craig Moore, Harry Cool and Johnny Aloisi scored the 3rd (which was later ruled out due to some bloke receiving 3 yellow cards).

So wtf are you on about?

Jesus Kennedy didn’t score at the 2006 WC.

Cahill x2, Aloisi
V Brazil (Harry should have scored but didn’t)
Croacia - Craig Moore, Harry Cool and Johnny Aloisi scored the 3rd (which was later ruled out due to some bloke receiving 3 yellow cards).

So wtf are you on about?

Wtf indeed.

He came on against Japan I think and was lively as **** but looking it up you're right - no dice for goals for the big fella. Felt like he was very influential anytime he came on but you're right.

Weird how memory distorted that.

I used to think curling was literally barbell curling. Was a lot more impressed by that before I found out what it actually was.
I thought you were smarter than that.

I thought you were smarter than that.

My point stands.

I had an image of Arnie and a bunch of meatheads outside having a contest to curl some old school concrete barbell to exhaustion.

Instead it's a couple of people sweeping and dry-humping a slab of ice.

My point stands.

I had an image of Arnie and a bunch of meatheads outside having a contest to curl some old school concrete barbell to exhaustion.

Instead it's a couple of people sweeping and dry-humping a slab of ice.
Talking of ice.

I was walking down swanston street last night and I saw a homeless person smoking a crack pipe and there was children less that 2m away😳

Remove this Banner Ad

Back