VFL The North VFL Thread [Rd8 - NMFC lt EFC - WiPhi 24d/6 clearances/0.2; Disco18d/3 tackles; Hardeman 15d; Free 11d/1g; Sellers 10d/0.1; Drury 11d/1g]

Remove this Banner Ad

Better qtr. Their last goal not so good from biggy guarding space. As the guy next to me said if he wants to be a goalkeeper he should play soccer

Better qtr. Their last goal not so good from biggy guarding space. As the guy next to me said if he wants to be a goalkeeper he should play soccer
He really looks terrible. No intensity at all. I cant believe things are so bad that we played him in the afl. Key backs dropping back should physically dominate in vfl.

First game I’ve actually watch Goad play.

My word he plays bruise free/spectator footy. It’s almost like he’s still playing basketball out there.

No footy sense. He’s coming from a looooong way back.

Such a shame that Wilson didn’t slide one more pick.

Reckon they need to do what they did to Edwards with boat. Take him out of vfl and give him a fitness block to build both muscle and anaerobic capacity. Defs seems lost at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First game I’ve actually watch Goad play.

My word he plays bruise free/spectator footy. It’s almost like he’s still playing basketball out there.

No footy sense. He’s coming from a looooong way back.

Such a shame that Wilson didn’t slide one more pick.

Watched him a few times, this has actually been his best game. Getting involved a lot more and has made some good decisions with hand. Obviously will take time and doesn’t look comfortable yet but incremental improvement

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Embarrassing from Goad and Stephens, ******* cats.
One goes for the ball, one shepherds to give them time and space - both standing around to see if the other one goes for the ball is tacker level. In that instance Stephens was then obvious one to go for the ball, heading towards goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back