VFL The North VFL Thread [Rd8 - NMFC lt EFC - WiPhi 24d/6 clearances/0.2; Disco18d/3 tackles; Hardeman 15d; Free 11d/1g; Sellers 10d/0.1; Drury 11d/1g]

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone worried about Goad? I've yet to see him win his own ball in any game
Nah not yet. He’s a raw stick figure who gives up a lot of weight in contests.
If he played a similar style in a year and half I’d be worried but not yet.

He’s actually quite clean ball on the deck (effort earlier aside) and skills wise he’s much better than I thought, can spread better than some of our midfielders too. He’s a project but one I think will come good. Just my opinion of course

Dylan Stephens has had a good day going by the stats. Unfortunately most of them were s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Parker, huh.

Glad the umpires got the result they wanted from the outset. 25-10 is just beyond ludicrous, but has become the standard at this level. Absolutely ruins the sport.

Is it the umpires, or do the coaches need to get the players do train discipline to get the free kick under control. Happens at both levels.

Is it the umpires, or do the coaches need to get the players do train discipline to get the free kick under control. Happens at both levels.
Always an element of both, but umpiring standards have generally been poor at this level for as long as I’ve watched it.

Glad the umpires got the result they wanted from the outset. 25-10 is just beyond ludicrous, but has become the standard at this level. Absolutely ruins the sport.
Well umpiring was 💩 last week as well but our club won’t complain will just like to up the spinkter as normal move on nothing to see here mind you how marvolous it’s going on Linkden any sponsor on board whoop pee

Pathetic umpires. Great effort just a shame couldn't grind out the end. 3 minutes to go and we were up with 3 kick outs on a row yet nobody moving to call for it short for the quick quick ending in us having to bomb in long. Players need to be more proactive. Dawson very good contested Mark and great in he contest but very worried about his kicking.

Always an element of both, but umpiring standards have generally been poor at this level for as long as I’ve watched it.
Sure it can be poor but that doesn’t necessarily explain the lopsided count each week unless it’s pure coincidence. I’m not one for conspiracy theories so player ill discipline has to be the main factor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back