VFL The North VFL Thread [Rd8 - NMFC lt EFC - WiPhi 24d/6 clearances/0.2; Disco18d/3 tackles; Hardeman 15d; Free 11d/1g; Sellers 10d/0.1; Drury 11d/1g]

Remove this Banner Ad

Duursma straight back in

And I’d still rather CT on a wing than our current wingers

CT wasn’t that impressive today. No run and carry and his disposal was pretty avg. far too often handballed to players under pressure.
Anyone stand out demanding a place in the ones?
Bergman & Ford were best. Duursma kicked 4 but a couple of those goals were cheapies out the back after a turnover.
If we don't draft Hayes we're freaking nuts.
Why ? Good question, he is better than Free.
He is just as lumbering and useless as Free. There are dozens of better state league ruckman than him.

Unless I misread, I didn’t see Fordy in the bests in the offical write up, would this be correct? Or is there some sort of conspiracy against the bloke at arden st?

Also, kind of excited about Goad, will be like a first round injection to our side in 3/4 years when we should be really competing with the best of them.

Seems like a carbon copy of Jacob Edwards to me
Sick Vomit GIF by RuthieHenshall

Unless I misread, I didn’t see Fordy in the bests in the offical write up, would this be correct? Or is there some sort of conspiracy against the bloke at arden st?

Also, kind of excited about Goad, will be like a first round injection to our side in 3/4 years when we should be really competing with the best of them.

Really good in the first half, didn’t get involved as much in the 2nd half. His talent is wasted in the VFL.

The site I’m unable to handle is far Sellers has gone backwards.
His gone from a very good player at VFL level to making his debut at AFL level to going back to the VFL where he hasn’t fired a shot.
He reminds me of Rod Trengenza good for a while at VFL level then disappeared.

Barely touches it and has no aerial presence given his height... its early days but all the signs are there. Has wheels tho.
Reckon he'd be better off playing U-19 Amateurs or something similar every second week and doing a strength and conditioning full time program with the VIS the rest of the time. He's not strong enough to compete with men and his confidence looks shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coaches’ votes

9 Braeden Campbell (SYD)
5 Jarrod Lienert (NM)
4 Peter Ladhams (SYD)
3 Joel Hamling (SYD)
3 Sam Lowson (NM)
2 Caiden Cleary (SYD)
2 Max Geddes (SYD)
1 Zane Duursma (NM)
1 Jack Watkins (NM)

I thought Lienert was our best and was surprised he wasn’t mentioned in the post game review. Good to see him get some recognition.

Coaches’ votes

9 Braeden Campbell (SYD)
5 Jarrod Lienert (NM)
4 Peter Ladhams (SYD)
3 Joel Hamling (SYD)
3 Sam Lowson (NM)
2 Caiden Cleary (SYD)
2 Max Geddes (SYD)
1 Zane Duursma (NM)
1 Jack Watkins (NM)

I thought Lienert was our best and was surprised he wasn’t mentioned in the post game review. Good to see him get some recognition.
Should see if Campbell is available for trade.
Stephens for Campbell sounds about right

Remove this Banner Ad

Back