Mega Thread 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Give him khabib again
Khbab will get him in the first this time and just take the easy payday

Khabib shouldn't have to fight him again until Conor defeats whoever is the #1 contender at time as a minimum requirement. Also, Khabib is starting to sound like GSP in that he's talking about legacy a lot now. Why would he want to fight Conor again when he has a 100% winning record against him and he just had a huge payday?

I like McGrgoer. Amazing showman. We all want entertainment and this guy brings it in spades.

Ferguson has earned his shot against Khabib. Khabib will smesh him. Then what?

I don't 'like' it but if McGregor gets Ferguson or Khabib, we all tune in. Including me.

Then if McGregor beats Ferguson (50/50) he gets Khabib 2.0 and wel ALL tune in. Let's be honest.

Khabib shouldn't have to fight him again until Conor defeats whoever is the #1 contender at time as a minimum requirement. Also, Khabib is starting to sound like GSP in that he's talking about legacy a lot now. Why would he want to fight Conor again when he has a 100% winning record against him and he just had a huge payday?

I love GSP's view on legacy. If there's nothing a fight will prove to himself, and it will not add to his legacy, why bother? Brilliant. MMA is a brutal sport, I wish more fighters would think like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how you can read into this considering the end of year ppv is on the 15th of December.

Irish timezone, maybe? (No idea, actually)

Why?
Because when he taps in the first he might finally piss off.
Agree he doesnt deserve a shot

Just take a fight campaigner
If youre that good it shouldnt be too difficult and damaging.

Not sure how you can read into this considering the end of year ppv is on the 15th of December.

It’s on the 14th actually, just turns into the 15th here because of the Timezone.

But seeing as it’s set and signed for Vegas I’d have him as an incredibly small chance of fighting at UFC 245.

Last edited:

I mixed up time difference....we being a day ahead.

Still.....if the UFC can move a card to another state for Jon Jones.....it’s not a stretch to suggest McGregor could get that end of year card in his backyard.

I mixed up time difference....we being a day ahead.

Still.....if the UFC can move a card to another state for Jon Jones.....it’s not a stretch to suggest McGregor could get that end of year card in his backyard.
Absolutely no chance

I would thought the same thing if I was asked re- Jon Jones.....but it happened. and that card already had established fights booked.

As far As I know...nothing has been booked in terms of fights for that end of year card.

It most likely won’t happen but if it gets your biggest star back before the end of the year....maybe it’ll be worth the squeeze for the UFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back