Universal Love The Numbers Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Not good with pics, but I’m feeling a bit hollow after my comment about Leach. I was unaware of his illness, but always felt he had another gear to shift into, but didn’t use it.

I hate that C word.

Certainly a terribly sad time for the Leach family, and a tragedy that he has passed at such a young age. lt's also a sad time for the greater Freo Family that an inaugural Docker is gone - but the truth is that people's abilities/personalities/achievements don't change after they have passed. It was a fair comment, especially in light of the fact that you didn't know.

If someone PM'd you and called you that C-word, that's on them, not you.

Certainly a terribly sad time for the Leach family, and a tragedy that he has passed at such a young age. lt's also a sad time for the greater Freo Family that an inaugural Docker is gone - but the truth is that people's abilities/personalities/achievements don't change after they have passed. It was a fair comment, especially in light of the fact that you didn't know.

If someone PM'd you and called you that C-word, that's on them, not you.

Oops, the C word I was referring to was the disease.

People who use the other C word, just show they are struggling with their vocabulary skills.

Oops, the C word I was referring to was the disease.

People who use the other C word, just show they are struggling with their vocabulary skills.
Ah, sorry, my bad.

Yeah - it's a feral dog of a thing. There are the good stories, and there are the heartbreaking stories. Unfortunately, Quenton was the latter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back