The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is a Hollywood elite and he stood by all the Fox news sexual predators, look at what he said about Roger Ailes
Nothing concrete against him though, hey, so he's squeaky clean.

Anyone else find the whole Hollywood sleaze thing hilarious following their moral lecturing during the US elections last year? You couldn’t find a bigger bunch of hypocrites than you find in Hollywood

You should track down a copy of the documentary "An Open Secret" which talks about how wide spread and how widely known the issue is amongst those in the industry. It's sickening stuff.

You should track down a copy of the documentary "An Open Secret" which talks about how wide spread and how widely known the issue is amongst those in the industry. It's sickening stuff.
Same thing over here with the BBC and Jimmy Saville. Saville used to openly allude to being a pedo as a tactic to make people believe he wasn’t. “Hiding in plain sight” it was coined. People at the BBC would have to have known, but turned s blind eye. No doubt that these industries have been rife with sex offenders over the years

People at the BBC would have to have known, but turned s blind eye.

I once saw an interview with John Lydon where he says that the BBC blacklisted him in the 70's for alluding to Saville's crime. The people that sweep this stuff under the rug and threaten those who try and speak out against it are just as bad IMO.

Is anyone even surprised this happens in Hollywood?

I'm pretty sure Entourage alluded to it. And Back Room Casting Couch has made a s**t load of videos based off it

It’s always been suspected, just like Saville. It was one huge cover up that took one brave person to bust open. Then all the others follow. Then all those who hushed it up come out and say how abhorrent it is, despite for years sucking (probably literally) up to scum like Weinstein. Disgusting hypocrites. Great to see it all finally start to come out

Same thing over here with the BBC and Jimmy Saville. Saville used to openly allude to being a pedo as a tactic to make people believe he wasn’t. “Hiding in plain sight” it was coined. People at the BBC would have to have known, but turned s blind eye. No doubt that these industries have been rife with sex offenders over the years
Very disappointing trump hasn't done anything despite being fully aware then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been listening to some more Springsteen of late Cruyff14 . Fallen in love with Atlantic City and Badlands. Got one of his greatest hits albums in the car at the moment and just going through it on my commute to the station and back each day.

Also, I wonder if 3 days is the longest we've been in here without a new post? Haha

I wanted to go with dad as a present. Apparently he's not as big a fan of Midnight Oil as I thought...
I'm going for my birthday. Last minute decision getting tickets off gumtree last night

Been listening to some more Springsteen of late Cruyff14 . Fallen in love with Atlantic City and Badlands. Got one of his greatest hits albums in the car at the moment and just going through it on my commute to the station and back each day.

Also, I wonder if 3 days is the longest we've been in here without a new post? Haha
Atlantic City is kickass. But if you're listening to Greatest Hits, you've got the album version, which is nowhere near as good as the live version - which is full band. I'll link it later for you.

Badlands is probably the best song I've seen live, too. The atmosphere it generates is incredible. Also a song that is better live.

Look out Mrs Cruyff if the yes vote gets up we may be looking at the future Mr Jatz Cruffyy right here

Jatz here you go mate.

Full band version blows the Nebraska version out of the water

And this is the effect Badlands has on a pit full of diehards. It is insane.

Starts at 1.24 but this clip gives you the image of how electrifying the pit becomes when Badlands is played.

And thrown in for good measure, the stadium breaker also in Sweden at Goteborg. The Ullevi. Starts a little after 1.00. Mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back