The off topic thread 3.0

What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s this for needing to move quickly. We arrive in Los Angeles from New York at 10PM and then LA to Melbourne flight at 11:55PM. I get it’s a transit stopover but it has me a bit nervous because I am not an experienced flier.
Yeah its no dramas. We dont sell flights with connections you cant make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now with the vote result in lets discuss away. Just keep it civil peeps.

Pretty good that they sound like they're going to try and get it done by the end of this year. No indication of delaying or anything.

And I actually forgot about the previous issues when posting that haha.

Conservative wing of the Libs will be trying their best to delay it, already a rival bill (done by James Paterson) to the one made by Dean Smith that's has more freedoms and protections in it. They won't go quitely into the night,

Conservative wing of the Libs will be trying their best to delay it, already a rival bill (done by James Paterson) to the one made by Dean Smith that's has more freedoms and protections in it. They won't go quitely into the night,

There'll be a lot of pressure to pass it pre-Xmas, particularly with such a domination on the electorate front.

Yes gets up pretty comprehensively. Two biggest No vote electorates were Labor. Lel.
Really interesting, of the 17 majority No electorates, 11 were Labor. 12 of the 17 were in Western Syd which (I think) is pretty low socioeconomic so I assume their reasons for voting labor would be economic based.

Really interesting, of the 17 majority No electorates, 11 were Labor. 12 of the 17 were in Western Syd which (I think) is pretty low socioeconomic so I assume their reasons for voting labor would be economic based.

Really makes an interesting point about constituent representation in parliament that Labor has always been pretty clearly supporting SSM despite some pretty clear opposition in their electorates.

Low education, high welfare so they love labor. Its not actually surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back