The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching the Elephant Man when I was a kid, probably around 13 or 14. Film made me cry and kind of made me realise what kids must go through who get bullied bad at school. Reckon the film actually helped give me a kinder heart.

Absolutely it did.

Pretty much the reason why unprotected chair shots to the head are now banned in most promotions.
Not the only reason. lots of the high risk stuff from the attitude era has made way.

Linda McMahon wanted WWE toned down and more ‘family friendly’ due to running for office. Hence the PG era.

how will repairs and parts go down the line?

GM will keep servicing and spare parts support going for a minimum of 10 years. Legally it was responsible to do that anyway, it is a requirement of selling vehicles in the Australian marketplace. Got a friend who works in the car sales industry and he reckons GM are offering huge bonuses to dealers to sell all remaining stock by June 30 and subsequently close all new car dealership sales by then.

Sucks if you own a 2 year old Holden though - your car value has taken a huge nosedive.

Twitter trend saying this Quaden Bayles is 18 years old and not 9. Would be a travesty if the whole thing was a scam. Who or what to believe is the mantra for our times though

Twitter trend saying this Quaden Bayles is 18 years old and not 9. Would be a travesty if the whole thing was a scam. Who or what to believe is the mantra for our times though

I still find it so perplexing in 2020 with so much data and information available at the touch of a finger, there is more and more false news and stories than ever before.

I still find it so perplexing in 2020 with so much data and information available at the touch of a finger, there is more and more false news and stories than ever before.
I've seen an ad popping up on either 10play or 9now for a documentary about how social media spreading misinformation impacted elections in the Philippines. Might have to check it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So after posting a heartbreaking video about getting bullied at school which has gotten so bad that he know longer wants to live and then thousands upon thousands of people from around the world rallied around the child, some adults on the Internet have decided that they don’t like that and are now accusing the child of not being 9 years old but he is instead 18 years ago?

I am shocked to be sitting here. 🙄

So after posting a heartbreaking video about getting bullied at school which has gotten so bad that he know longer wants to live and then thousands upon thousands of people from around the world rallied around the child, some adults on the Internet have decided that they don’t like that and are now accusing the child of not being 9 years old but he is instead 18 years ago?

I am shocked to be sitting here. 🙄

‘it’s pretty sad, as are those telling him to “toughen up princess” online :mad:

I remember watching the Elephant Man when I was a kid, probably around 13 or 14. Film made me cry and kind of made me realise what kids must go through who get bullied bad at school. Reckon the film actually helped give me a kinder heart.
Top, top movie, lynch has also made another tearjerker with the straight story, excellent filmaker.

‘it’s pretty sad, as are those telling him to “toughen up princess” online :mad:

Those people would be the first to rip someone’s eyes out if they said the same thing about their child. But hey, not their child, so compassion goes out the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back