Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
This is very true. I’ve never been a fan of NFL but still very much enjoy Ballers and movies like Any Given Sunday, Varsity Blues, Remember The Titans etc.

I might give Ballers a watch. I hear it is very good.

Same goes for Baseball. Terrible sport. Boring as batshit.

But a Baseball movie. Im in. :D

Boo.

IMO, the best sports documentary around is one made about Baseball by Ken Burns. Fantastic watch for any hardcore fan or someone wanting to know the history. And yeah, whatever Baseball movie I have watched has been excellent. Eight Men Out is my favourite one. Anything to do with historic events in Baseball and I am there.

No I have Netflix, but was hoping someone with both could compare.

I have both and as above, it depends on the types of shows you watch.

But I mean, you could get Netflix, Stan and Kayo and still be paying less than you are for Foxtel.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
IMO, the best sports documentary around is one made about Baseball by Ken Burns. Fantastic watch for any hardcore fan or someone wanting to know the history. And yeah, whatever Baseball movie I have watched has been excellent. Eight Men Out is my favourite one. Anything to do with historic events in Baseball and I am there.
I was thinking more classics like Major League I and II, Field of Dreams, A League of Their Own. :)

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I have both and as above, it depends on the types of shows you watch.

But I mean, you could get Netflix, Stan and Kayo and still be paying less than you are for Foxtel.
Oh I dont pay for Foxtel, Foxtel is trash. My mum has it and I just use her account haha.

I just have Netflix. Is Stan the same premise. Sign up and it's just a website that I can stream TV and Movies from?

I wanna wait for the new Disney streaming network too which I think is gonna rival Netflix.

Oh I dont pay for Foxtel, Foxtel is trash. My mum has it and I just use her account haha.

I just have Netflix. Is Stan the same premise. Sign up and it's just a website that I can stream TV and Movies from?

I wanna wait for the new Disney streaming network too which I think is gonna rival Netflix.

We aren't getting that, Stan is. That's why I said Stan is good because it has the Disney content now.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
chef jod23 Philippines has been great. Managed to dodge storm Usman and have had a pretty good run with weather. Went deep into some pretty remote areas and visited some fishing villages which was an experience. In Coron now and going to hire a boat tomorrow to suss out all the islands.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
chef jod23 Philippines has been great. Managed to dodge storm Usman and have had a pretty good run with weather. Went deep into some pretty remote areas and visited some fishing villages which was an experience. In Coron now and going to hire a boat tomorrow to suss out all the islands.
We've decided to head to Palawan and El Nido which we werent previously going to. Have you been there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
We've decided to head to Palawan and El Nido which we werent previously going to. Have you been there?
Went to El Nido. It was good fun. There’s a few good bars along the beach plus a fair bit of s**t to do.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Who's that?

She was the Aussie ‘90s Pamela Anderson type...part of Fat Pizza

Annalise-Braakensiek-Kane-Skennar-chemise.jpg

Her assets made her famous

Status
Not open for further replies.