The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting concept pantskyle if they can get it working. Would be intrigued enough to try it out at least.

I have finally gotten around to watching Ted Lasso. Such a good series.

Highly recommended watch or it would be a

View attachment 1192809

… if you don’t.
Hard to believe that’s the same actress, credit to her I guess

One of the more inexplicable policy failures by the UK government last year having literally been elected on the premise of strong border control.

Boris wanted to keep London open for business at all costs. He had the information that the borders needed closing in early March but allowed arrivals to go on for months without isolation & testing of the majority.

I looked up the actors and actresses to see what else they’ve been in. I was surprised to say the least lol.

She's also in Sex Education, another fantastic show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quirky British comedy if that's your thing. Think there's two seasons with a third on the way.

I really enjoyed “Black Books” in recent years. I am not sure if they have similar humor but I am always happy to give anything British a try.

Can comfortably say I haven’t laughed this hard at a show in a long time as I have today with Ted Lasso.

The worst part of it is having to wait another 5 days for the next episode when I could pump out 12 episodes throughout the day. I think unless there is another season of a show like “24” one day, I might not go back to network TV. AMC, Netflix, Apple TV, HBO are so good.

Can comfortably say I haven’t laughed this hard at a show in a long time as I have today with Ted Lasso.

The worst part of it is having to wait another 5 days for the next episode when I could pump out 12 episodes throughout the day. I think unless there is another season of a show like “24” one day, I might not go back to network TV. AMC, Netflix, Apple TV, HBO are so good.
It keeps you subscribed to the platform for longer

It keeps you subscribed to the platform for longer

Or you just wait until the whole season is up. But yeah, I think streaming services are going to switch back to the weekly releases as it keeps the show in the public consciousness for far longer.

I mean it's still not good. 200+ but from a record number of tests.

The problem is there's still a shitload of positives in the community.
I still can't believe how lucky (for lack of a better word) that you guys haven't hit 700+ cases like we did.

Yeah I saw something on the news last night there were 130 or something infectious in the community?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back