The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Good idea, it’ll take 2 weeks and a few weekends to set it up though.

You're right teachers have it pretty easy, must be why we have teachers coming out of our ears with all the slackers wanting an easy gig.

What's next - mocking nurses for wanting better conditions?

Glad we agree. Let’s move on.

You seem eager to keep coming back to it so not quite sure you do want to move on. Like usual you can have the last word with some sort of lame joke no one quite understands though.

Lol what? I responded to Zidane, you quoted me.

Returning to the topic, i.e. not moving on. Maybe you should have paid more attention to your teachers at school and you'd have some comprehension skills.

You seem pretty defensive. Are you a teacher?

If you're struggling then maybe you need comprehension lessons too. I explained in the discussion that I know quite a few teachers including my wife, who all struggle with the conditions, particularly as more and more teachers quit meaning they're taking on larger and larger work loads. But because they get a six week block of time off people think that's a blank cheque to gaslight them.

Does me being or not being a teacher have much bearing anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who bag teachers usually either don’t have kids, have no idea how their kids actually behave, or are idiots.

Do people legit forget what they were like themselves as kids? Like how do you spend 13 years in classrooms and forget what a shitshow of a place it was, and then think ‘it would be a really easy job to control and educate these people.’ Leave me out of that as a job.

People who bag teachers usually either don’t have kids, have no idea how their kids actually behave, or are idiots.

Do people legit forget what they were like themselves as kids? Like how do you spend 13 years in classrooms and forget what a shitshow of a place it was, and then think ‘it would be a really easy job to control and educate these people.’ Leave me out of that as a job.

Additionally, do they forget 2020/21 where everyone went crazy at having to home school and demanded teachers and kids get back in the classroom so that society could function lol.

I don't think you would be a fungi to be around.

Awkward Cricket GIF

We all know teachers

We all know they don't get a full 13 weeks holidays

We also all see them not working on random Tuesdays and Wednesdays mid to late january at the AO when people with 4 weeks annual are working

We all know teachers

We all know they don't get a full 13 weeks holidays

We also all see them not working on random Tuesdays and Wednesdays mid to late january at the AO when people with 4 weeks annual are working

That's funny, my manager took 3 days off to watch the AO, she must secretly be a teacher. Or do you actually think everyone at the AO is a teacher?

I also see teachers working weekends to finish marking assignments due, or staying up past midnight writing reports. Not really sure what your AO point means.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back