• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

They don’t let Harris? The guys a hesitant 3 point shooter who continually goes missing. He will play without Embiid and be worse and often without Embiid and Maxey he will still be invisible.

The guy sucks, even his rebound numbers are misleading. He will never fight hard on the boards, lazy on defence.

He’s a seriously below average player.
He is a crap 3 point shooter/not his strength id say. He hides on offense but you got too when you got Embiid/Maxey around

I think Harris probably signs with Pistons or Hornets and does alot better this offseason. He is a averageish player but he isnt the problem either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Micah Nori so much.

Asked on how he went taking over with 2 minutes to go: "Well I think I went better than I did when I took over in Cleveland. Maybe I'm a 2 minute coach."

Simultaneously hope he's here forever and that he gets a head coaching gig somewhere.

What a fall from grace since 2021 for the Bucks & Suns, despite keeping their young superstars (Booker & Giannis) and adding another superstar alongside them (Durant & Lillard). Both out in the first round.

Couldn't sleep last night, watched some of Knicks/Sixers live.

Some thoughts:

- Philly's offence resembled the Pels' in crunch time. Probably a by-product of exhaustion.

- Thibs and Nurse would have made great industrial factory owners in Dickensian England.

- The fact that Brunson lasted until the second round of the draft proved NBA scouting still has a way to go.

- Josh Hart couldn't hit the side of a barn, and was still somehow really good.

- The Knicks hit the glass like it's still 1994.

- Hartenstein picked up 5 fouls in the 3rd quarter, then never re-entered that game. That's a new one.

Let's not get carried away.

They would have been swept if GA was playing.
Wouldn’t have been a sweep but Bucks would have won.
Providing we do Philly I’m looking forward to playing the pacers not the Bucks with GA that’s for sure.

Let's not get carried away.

They would have been swept if GA was playing.

Just talking balance not talence.

But will disagree that Doc would coach a sweep with Giannis. 50:50 series.

Suns surely can’t run this back can they?

Beals contract is immovable, Durant ain’t got any trade value at 35 years of age

Does Booker go? A certain team like OKC has the assets to go all in next to Shai

He is a crap 3 point shooter/not his strength id say. He hides on offense but you got too when you got Embiid/Maxey around

I think Harris probably signs with Pistons or Hornets and does alot better this offseason. He is a averageish player but he isnt the problem either
I actually just strongly disagree, after 5 years of watching the same s**t but him actually recede.

The only way he scores is by being a ball stopper, he needs the ball in his hand but he is a really below average ball handler. He has the most horrendous post ups where he tries to play bully ball and the ball is just glue to him (once he has it he is shooting it because he has 0 playmaking).

He just gets lost on defence all the time, he is capable but more often than not is a negative on that end.

He turns down open 3's and will often dump off to someone in a worse position.

And like i say the biggest problem even in games without Embiid and/or Maxey he does not step up and shoulder the responsibility so you can not even blame his role on the team.

He is a $15m a year guy at absolute max being paid $40m. He is not the only problem on that team but he is BY FAR the biggest.

Back