Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't remember any Port flogs celebrating it constantly like some of your buddies :$

Also..... the official AFL Ladder disagrees with you

Minor round pfft. If that counted Freo would have a flag and the Bay's biggest trolling option would be dead.

Hate to say it, but Vikingblood is correct. They finished sixth (Hawks, WCE, Freo, Norf, Sydney, Camries, Bulldogs, Richmond)

Can you great buddies ... ;) ... do me a favour and vote on these movies on the IMDB ... PLEASE? ... :D

I need a few people to vote on some movies on IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase). You see I keep my movie inventory / database on a program that takes all the details of any movie/TV show from the IMDB site. If a movie hasn't received enough votes, it leaves a blank which leaves my database incomplete. Plus some movies are rounded to 5.0 when the Arithmetic mean = 5.4, this is the case on The Beast of Hollow Mountain (1956), so for movies like that I'm trying to get a more accurate figure rather than the Median that is sometimes used.

The Law vs. Billy the Kid (1954)

The kid, his pal Pat Garrett and a ranch owner are all pals until a woman is involved and a dastardly no-good doesn't like the status quo.

I gave it 3/10

"The 20th Century-Fox Hour" Gun in His Hand (1956)

A TV episode about a crook who is captured, and his gang abandoning his wife a baby, with the wife dying.

I gave it 4/10

The Man Without a Body (1957)

A wealthy man has brain cancer, he goes to a crack-pot scientist to get a new head and chooses the head of Nostradamus from his crypt.

I gave it 2/10

Attack of the 50 Foot Woman (1958)

After meeting an alien a married lady grows to a huge size and takes off after her cheating husband

I gave it 3/10

The Broken Land (1962)

A no-good sheriff, robberies, murders and here comes the hero on a white horse ... well not quite.

I gave it 4/10

The Great Sioux Massacre (1965)

Background story of Custer and Little Big Horn

I gave it 7/10

The Ambushers (1967)

A very weak entry in the Matt Helm series of movies, this time the Bond/Flint spoof spy is on the track of a stolen flying saucer.

I gave it 1 out of 10

Moontrap (1989)

A bit of junk on the Moon turns out to be a left over alien war robot that aint friendly.

I gave it 3/10

Midnight in Saint Petersburg (1996)

Ex spy Harry Palmer runs his own business in Russia getting up to his usual tricks

I gave it 8/10

Churchill: The Hollywood Years (2004)

Awful, awful farce about WW2 Winston Churchill being a all-action super soldier.

I gave it 1/10

Frankenstein vs. Hitler (2011)

The Fuhrer is resurrected to battle it out with Frankenstein's monster for the German World Championship of Evil (I copied this)

I gave it 6/10

Thanking youseeeeeeee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's for teams who went backwards once the F/A & Trade period finished, like your fruit tingles.

Approaching 2 decades without success is rustling your jimmies me old china

Your club is into its second decade without success. But never mind in 2017 you get to have the grand final 10 year reunion event. Wonder if anyone would show up?

Can you great buddies ... ;) ... do me a favour and vote on these movies on the IMDB ... PLEASE? ... :D

I need a few people to vote on some movies on IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase). You see I keep my movie inventory / database on a program that takes all the details of any movie/TV show from the IMDB site. If a movie hasn't received enough votes, it leaves a blank which leaves my database incomplete. Plus some movies are rounded to 5.0 when the Arithmetic mean = 5.4, this is the case on The Beast of Hollow Mountain (1956), so for movies like that I'm trying to get a more accurate figure rather than the Median that is sometimes used.

The Law vs. Billy the Kid (1954)

The kid, his pal Pat Garrett and a ranch owner are all pals until a woman is involved and a dastardly no-good doesn't like the status quo.

I gave it 3/10

"The 20th Century-Fox Hour" Gun in His Hand (1956)

A TV episode about a crook who is captured, and his gang abandoning his wife a baby, with the wife dying.

I gave it 4/10

The Man Without a Body (1957)

A wealthy man has brain cancer, he goes to a crack-pot scientist to get a new head and chooses the head of Nostradamus from his crypt.

I gave it 2/10

Attack of the 50 Foot Woman (1958)

After meeting an alien a married lady grows to a huge size and takes off after her cheating husband

I gave it 3/10

The Broken Land (1962)

A no-good sheriff, robberies, murders and here comes the hero on a white horse ... well not quite.

I gave it 4/10

The Great Sioux Massacre (1965)

Background story of Custer and Little Big Horn

I gave it 7/10

The Ambushers (1967)

A very weak entry in the Matt Helm series of movies, this time the Bond/Flint spoof spy is on the track of a stolen flying saucer.

I gave it 1 out of 10

Moontrap (1989)

A bit of junk on the Moon turns out to be a left over alien war robot that aint friendly.

I gave it 3/10

Midnight in Saint Petersburg (1996)

Ex spy Harry Palmer runs his own business in Russia getting up to his usual tricks

I gave it 8/10

Churchill: The Hollywood Years (2004)

Awful, awful farce about WW2 Winston Churchill being a all-action super soldier.

I gave it 1/10

Frankenstein vs. Hitler (2011)

The Fuhrer is resurrected to battle it out with Frankenstein's monster for the German World Championship of Evil (I copied this)

I gave it 6/10

Thanking youseeeeeeee
TLDR

I wish we were 7th and loving it :(

We didn't finish 7th :$

latest

After all the bitch'n and moaning from the Krow Op Pty over Ess private jet ride with Woosher. Along comes a new development coach poached from Centrals in the SANFL.

Has there ever been a less inspiring coaching panel? :$

Crows Coaching Structure 2016
Senior Coach – Don Pyke
Midfield Coach – Scott Camporeale
Forwards Coach – David Teague
Rucks Coach – Matthew Clarke
Defensive Coach – James Podsiadly
Development Manager (SANFL Coach) – Heath Younie
Midfield Development Coach – Ryan O’Keefe
Forwards Development Coach – Tate Kaesler
Defensive Development Coach – Paul Thomas

I wonder how many guys told the Crows to GAGF before the made their geriatric ex-forward a defensive coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back