The Official 'Larry Nance Caress' Week 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rubio back today!
MXaLbQk.gif

Interesting to see what happens to Dunn's minutes though. Jones has been brilliant the last two games.

Lou Williams has driven to the rack at least 4 times this quarter with no pressure on him whatsoever

Buddy for threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AD injured again

le sigh

Buddy is balling y'all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are right though. I mean Steph's numbers per 36 are almost identical to last year when he was the unanimous MVP and most people (including me) wouldn't have him in the Top 5.

He's getting about half the amouts of steals though, probably because he can't gamble as much without Bogut playing goalie.

Individually and as a team, they're way down from where they were the last couple of years defensively.

Haven't heard James Young's name be called as much in total in first two years as I have tonight. Maybe he isn't a bust...

Pretty funny watching Utah games

Exum's role is mainly to stand around the perimeter while guys like Hayward, Hood, Favors and Iso Joe get shots... Then as soon as Exum makes a little mistake or misses a shot or two Quin Snyder decides that's enough and subs him. Can always predict it too. Within a few seconds someones walking to the bench to replace him.

Must be hard for him to get confidence in that system.

What a pathetic team

Pretty funny watching Utah games

Exum's role is mainly to stand around the perimeter while guys like Hayward, Hood, Favors and Iso Joe get shots... Then as soon as Exum makes a little mistake or misses a shot or two Quin Snyder decides that's enough and subs him. Can always predict it too. Within a few seconds someones walking to the bench to replace him.

Must be hard for him to get confidence in that system.
So a carbon copy of his rookie year?

Good to see they're invested in his development.

ha. M. Gasol hits a ridiculous 1 foot off balance fadeaway shot with 1 second left in the half, Giannis inbounds it strait to Harrison who lays it up as time expires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back