Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2001
Hunting the snark
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sluggers
Surprise surprise...

Guess who has been given the contract to put out the oil fires in Iraq?

Kellogg Brown and Root that's who, a subsidiary of Haliburton..

Who's Haliburton? Vice prez **** Cheney was the CEO of this mob until before the last US election.

Worth a billion bucks to Kellogg this contract.

You know, I think I might be dubbya's third cousin twice removed.
That might be enough to get me a slice of this bloodstained largesse...

Originally posted by Dippers Donuts

You know, I think I might be dubbya's third cousin twice removed.
That might be enough to get me a slice of this bloodstained largesse...

Had stocks in TotalelfFina then DD?

Oh I don't know, it would be nice to see something like due process being served in the issuing of such contracts...

And when does one require a contract for putting out an oilfire?
Since when our friendly US govt says so!!

So I call you stupid.

Stupid White Men? My bookshop has been out of stock for the last 2 months. I'm dying to read it!!

Oh I don't know, it would be nice to see something like due process being served in the issuing of such contracts...

And when does one require a contract for putting out an oilfire?
Since when our friendly US govt says so!!

So I call you stupid.

Stupid White Men? My bookshop has been out of stock for the last 2 months. I'm dying to read it!!

you can read a portion of it at Mike Moore's website..........and plenty of online bookshops would be able to get it to you within a week.

Originally posted by dreamkillers
you can read a portion of it at Mike Moore's website..........and plenty of online bookshops would be able to get it to you within a week.

Thanks dreamkillers - you do you have mike moore's website url -i saw a snippet of his oscar acceptance speeech - what a ****er.

Thanks dreamkillers - you do you have mike moore's website url -i saw a snippet of his oscar acceptance speeech - what a ****er.

His actual site has plenty of info on the current war at http://www.michaelmoore.com/

Actually the online chapter is an extra chapter but if you just type in his name, the book title and transcript in most search engines you will find plenty of sites with various part of the book as well as interviews with him about it.

"The Sad and Sordid Whereabouts of bin Cheney and bin Bush"

As for his speech I thought it was pretty good and thought the ****er's were the ones in the audience that were clapping but or booing but turned their faces away when the cameras faced them. At least Michael's up front with his stance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back