The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First season was much better than the second.
Yeah i found it enjoyable
Have watched half fo the first ep so far, really enjoying it.

One thing that shits me though is that when there are Spanish speakers, subtitles are not automatic. I had to turn subtitles on (I don't watch programs with subtitles), and I figured that would just put them on when English is not spoken, but it left them on all the time.

Just found it bizarre they aren't automatically on the screen when English is not spoken.

Seeing some of the fans they interviewd near the beginning definitely opened my eyes. Nuffs with neck tattoos and care more about Leeds than their own children.

I can definitely see that. Not only Leeds but any other club will have supporters like that. The club is the number 1 thing in their life and the wife and children are only interesting when the season comes to an end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great sight seeing a packed out ground for Roar-City last night. Weird to think the A-League could end this season with one of the highest average attendances in world football.

Great sight seeing a packed out ground for Roar-City last night. Weird to think the A-League could end this season with one of the highest average attendances in world football.

Im heading to Victory- Roar on Sat. 50% venue capacity, difficult to get groups of seats now.

Glad Roar play at a smaller stadium now. Playing in a 53k capacity venue is pretty pointless apart from finals football.

You defending a confirmed and exposed racist now? Shouldn't have expected any less from a Klansthorn supporter 👎👎👎
Further backs up my above statement.

My affiliation to the team I support - or any team I support for that matter - has nothing to do with the reasoning behind my statement.

You're a grown man using childish nicknames to somehow try and degrade a team I support.

Grow up and realise there is life outside support you nuffy.

Further backs up my above statement.

My affiliation to the team I support - or any team I support for that matter - has nothing to do with the reasoning behind my statement.

You're a grown man using childish nicknames to somehow try and degrade a team I support.

Grow up and realise there is life outside support you nuffy.

Well excuse me For defending my under siege football about criticsm from a woman who has a history of talking utter smack/horseshit.

I bet the fact she racially abused a Spanish person as a player is being casually swept under the carpet/ignored by self-righteous gasbags such as yourself.

What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander (or in this instance reversed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back