The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well excuse me For defending my under siege football about criticsm from a woman who has a history of talking utter smack/horseshit.

I bet the fact she racially abused a Spanish person as a player is being casually swept under the carpet/ignored by self-righteous gasbags such as yourself.

What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander (or in this instance reversed)

You're embarrassing yourself.

Well excuse me For defending my under siege football about criticsm from a woman who has a history of talking utter smack/horseshit.

I bet the fact she racially abused a Spanish person as a player is being casually swept under the carpet/ignored by self-righteous gasbags such as yourself.

What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander (or in this instance reversed)
Excuse me?

You don't know me, nor where I stand on such points.

Stop embarrassing yourself and realise that this oh so gallant fight you think you're fighting is actually doing * all.

And for someone who loves Leeds so much you haven't even seen them :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Can't love them too much then.

The article that you linked literally says the comment was not considered to be racial in nature. A poor comment from a then 27 year old footballer..absolutely.

Using that comment from 6 years ago to claim she deserves the sexist abuse she’s received for a comment she made as a pundit is an awful take.

411860.jpg

The article that you linked literally says the comment was not considered to be racial in nature. A poor comment from a then 27 year old footballer..absolutely.

Using that comment from 6 years ago to claim she deserves the sexist abuse she’s received for a comment she made as a pundit is an awful take.

She got suspended for it though.

And no, I am not saying she deserved the online trolling or abuse at all, and I have gone on record saying I wish Leeds didn't post that tweet, but fact remains that Male commentators like Stan Collymore have faced a lot more vile and hateful abuse than what Carney has copped, but because his reproductive organs are on the outside, instead of the inside, he is afforded nowhere near the same amount of defenders/white knights as Carney..

And no, I am not saying she deserved the online trolling or abuse at all, and I have gone on record saying I wish Leeds didn't post that tweet, but fact remains that Male commentators like Stan Collymore have faced a lot more vile and hateful abuse than what Carney has copped, but because his reproductive organs are on the outside, instead of the inside, he is afforded nowhere near the same amount of defenders/white knights as Carney..

This isn't a court of law mate, there is no "record". You then posted yesterday completely flipping your position and standing by the club and supporting them tweeting it. Or have you flipped back again?

Didn’t you say yesterday you’re glad Leeds didn’t delete the tweet and something about conviction....

Yes she got suspended. That doesn’t make the comment racist like you claimed.

I don’t get why you brought it up, then said what’s good for the goose is good for the gander if she didn’t deserve the abuse? Also I don’t get the Collymoore comparison. He has a much more controversial history, but yes people do point out that the racist abuse he’s copped over the years is unacceptable.

Didn’t you say yesterday you’re glad Leeds didn’t delete the tweet and something about conviction....
And that she should apologise to Bielsa and the players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes she got suspended. That doesn’t make the comment racist like you claimed.

I don’t get why you brought it up, then said what’s good for the goose is good for the gander if she didn’t deserve the abuse? Also I don’t get the Collymoore comparison. He has a much more controversial history, but yes people do point out that the racist abuse he’s copped over the years is unacceptable.

It's not just racist threats he copped, he has had tirades of death and physical harm threats levelled against him. Been following him on Twitter for over 10 years now.

And a lot of his recent abuse has come from his take a knee/black lives matter support.

Just pointing out there is knuckle dredging f wits in every supporter base, making this Carneygate issue a Leeds United fan problem is utter wank, and one that needs to be thrown down the bin (not the abuse Carney got, just the labelling of Leeds fans)

I can’t wait until Marcelo Bielsa leaves Leeds United and in his first interview at his next club he admits that the people in the last English city he lived in were, and I quote, “a bunch of wrong ’uns.”

Wanna bet on that ? El Loco is treated like a God in Yorkshire, and this is the happiest job he has has since Newell's Old Boys.

Christ some of you have been carrying on like Hen Pecked Husbands of late (like Steve from Leeds United)

As a Man U fans, thoughts on George Best, who beat up the women in his life more times than OJ Simpson ?

I like you dude, but seriously chillax man !

Wanna bet on that ? El Loco is treated like a God in Yorkshire, and this is the happiest job he has has since Newell's Old Boys.

Christ some of you have been carrying on like Hen Pecked Husbands of late (like Steve from Leeds United)

As a Man U fans, thoughts on George Best, who beat up the women in his life more times than OJ Simpson ?

Now I have been caught out twice thinking you would catch onto some banter. I think you are struggling with knowing what’s an attack and what is banter. And saying that Bielsa will leave Leeds and then mocking the fans is meant to be taken lightly. It’s a hypothetical that would literally never happen. And as for you liking me, I like you as a poster too. I have literally never seen you riled up like this on the Carlton board.

And as for men who attack women? They should be buried under the prison, where they belong. If I was to say something like “I wish we had a number 7 at our club like George Best”, that only means that George Best was a very good footballer. It doesn’t mean that I am such a s**t person that I don’t care about men who are violent towards women.

It was made specifically for Elmer's posts.

source.gif

Okay dropping it. Sick of talking about it. Not personally offended by differing opinions about my posts. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, and I should have not brought up the recent allegations against KC (in hindsight)

I have been to several W League Games involving Melbourne City and big supporter of equal pay for the Matildas and US Soccer Teams (Megan Rapione is someone I highly respect)

Finally don't tar the rest of Leeds fans with my own brand of controversial opinions.

My passion for the club sometimes gets the best of me, since we got relegated from the Premier League in 04; it's been a very rough time.

Happy New Year to you all.

Out of interest mate, would you swap Bielsa for Klopp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back