The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would also most likely lose your job and career if posted racist comments under real name

Or become Prime Minister. In the UK it's pretty 50/50.

A heap of people use their real name and will post racist rants without caring about it.

Celebrities have verified accounts. Makes them accountable for what they say. Verifying all accounts makes all users accountable. It's an admin headache for facebook obviously but im sure MZ & co can absorb the cost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a triple header tonight back to back to back.

Melbourne City vs Sydney (right now) followed by Blues v Suns at Metricon than the main even Leeds v Man City at Etihad.

Don't think that has even happened before or ever will again (due to unique fixturing because of covid)

I am stocked up on snacks and beer btw. 👍👍

I got a triple header tonight back to back to back.

Melbourne City vs Sydney (right now) followed by Blues v Suns at Metricon than the main even Leeds v Man City at Etihad.

Don't think that has even happened before or ever will again (due to unique fixturing because of covid)

I am stocked up on snacks and beer btw. 👍👍

What's unique about this fixturing because of COVID? EPL and AFL being on the same day is pretty standard, and you could pretty easily have it a bit earlier in the season if A-League does shift back to summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back