Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
You predict that he will go to one of Newcastle, Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, stay at Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich, PSG, Real Madrid, Barcelona or Atletico Madrid, right?
Pretty sure he is hopeful Leeds will land him.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Benjamin Mendy is charged with rape. Media outlets have used pictures of Ferland Mendy and Edouard Mendy for stories about it.

It's not right on so many levels.

It‘s disgusting and it almost feels intentional sometimes.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Benjamin Mendy is charged with rape. Media outlets have used pictures of Ferland Mendy and Edouard Mendy for stories about it.

It's not right on so many levels.
Disgusting.

Where have you been haha, he's been in jail all season.

I was aware of it but it did say two more cases now which I wasn't aware of.

And the site looked pretty generic which is why I was questioning it.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
well by the sounds of some stuff done in a space on twitter by journalist romain molina the wrong picture is the least of ferland mendy's problems

go through that thread with google translate/search on twitter for some absolute jaw droppers about french football

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
well by the sounds of some stuff done in a space on twitter by journalist romain molina the wrong picture is the least of ferland mendy's problems

go through that thread with google translate/search on twitter for some absolute jaw droppers about french football

1637294843958.png

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Sorry, Camphross.

Also, I knew Adelaide were behind but I didn't realise you were this far behind to miss news entirely.
No, I just have much better things to do with my time outside of work than sit at a computer or phone waiting for the next news drama to hit so I can post it on BF.

Also, you should cop a fine alone for not answering my question from before.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
there's extra stuff on top of that in there, mostly around sexual assault/abuse

Much of it will be senastionalist crap. I mean, Man City reluctant to sign French players because of Mendy? I'm not buying that for one second. Everything else is s**t stuff that happens in day to day life everywhere execpt for the triads / Al Qaeda stuff which is plain nonsense.

May 11, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, AUFC, South Adelaide, Pompey
No, I just have much better things to do with my time outside of work than sit at a computer or phone waiting for the next news drama to hit so I can post it on BF.

Also, you should cop a fine alone for not answering my question from before.

this is a lie, you play Runescape all day

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Good Grief. Lol

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

Good Grief. Lol

That can’t be true but then again there are people into all sorts of kinky s**t. Who just stands around and let’s that happen to them? There would have to be all kinds of preparation. 🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back