Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
I didn’t even know you could check a persons posts on thread data. Can you then select that persons entire posting history on the thread? I know other forums can do that.
Posted more than us and our team won a derby. 😂 we should be ashamed.

Posted more than us and our team won a derby. 😂 we should be ashamed.

Wrong one.

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 2.41.18 pm.png

Another 25… racking up those numbers for ‘barely’ posting.

I'm sorry please advise which threads you want me to post in and the maximum number of posts I can make please kind sir. Thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m just yanking ya chain ya sook, we all post heaps in here who cares.

Who cares says the bloke who went back to check the number of times I'd posted in a matchday thread. :tearsofjoy:

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
You can consider us all on here your football friends if that helps.

I once went out with a guy I knew on a forum and and he literally name dropped one of the forum members username to me. I thought he was having a stroke. Saying a username aloud actually sounds weird. 😂

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I once went out with a guy I knew on a forum and and he literally name dropped one of the forum members username to me. I thought he was having a stroke. Saying a username aloud actually sounds weird. 😂

That wasn't the famous Moyesiah loving original Hernandez +20m for Ronaldo posting member of this forum was it by any chance?

I would never call Quivorir anything else.

Entering SM and Leeds in the search function sees the website crashing FYI.

Searching for you and "Oil Clubs" melts down the entire east coast of Australia.

Got use to winning did they?
It happens. Individuals relax a bit after a successful period, thinking they dont need to put in the hard work that got them that success.

If its widespread, its hard to snap out of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back